San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat live stream: Watch online NBA Finals 2013 Game 2 basketball
San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat go into Game 2 of the NBA Finals 2013 with the Spurs already overturning the Heat's home advantage, having beaten the Heat in Miami in Game 1. However, expect the Heat to come back strongly tonight, and they will be desperate not to fall 2-0 down.
Already this is a pivotal game in the series for both teams; if the Spurs can establish a 2-0 lead, beating Miami twice on the road, then they will surely be huge favorites to win the title. However, if Miami can turn momentum back their way tonight they will have renewed confidence in the series as things go to San Antonio for Game 3.
Game 1 was an extremely tight affair with the Spurs eventually winning through by a score of 92-88. The Heat looked like they were in reasonable control for three quarters, but all credit to the Spurs, they never allowed Miami to pull away and create any kind of lead. Then as the game moved towards the climax, Tony Parker performed yet another master class to steal away the win.
The Spurs will want their defense to keep up the intensity tonight; keeping the Heat to just 88 points was a major factor in them being able to win Game 1, and they must do the same tonight to have any chance of winning again.
Looking at the stats, it is actually quite amazing that the Heat lost Game 1; they shot 48.3 percent from the field through the first three quarters, compared to the Spurs shooting just 42.0 percent through the game. Despite those stats, heading into the final quarter the Spurs were still only three points behind.
Expect tonight to be just as tight, but with the Heat ramping things up even another notch to try and make sure they don't fall further behind in the series.
Spurs vs Heat in Game 2 starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police call on help of priest to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom