San Antonio Spurs vs Miami Heat live stream: Watch online NBA Finals 2013 Game 2 basketball
San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat go into Game 2 of the NBA Finals 2013 with the Spurs already overturning the Heat's home advantage, having beaten the Heat in Miami in Game 1. However, expect the Heat to come back strongly tonight, and they will be desperate not to fall 2-0 down.
Already this is a pivotal game in the series for both teams; if the Spurs can establish a 2-0 lead, beating Miami twice on the road, then they will surely be huge favorites to win the title. However, if Miami can turn momentum back their way tonight they will have renewed confidence in the series as things go to San Antonio for Game 3.
Game 1 was an extremely tight affair with the Spurs eventually winning through by a score of 92-88. The Heat looked like they were in reasonable control for three quarters, but all credit to the Spurs, they never allowed Miami to pull away and create any kind of lead. Then as the game moved towards the climax, Tony Parker performed yet another master class to steal away the win.
The Spurs will want their defense to keep up the intensity tonight; keeping the Heat to just 88 points was a major factor in them being able to win Game 1, and they must do the same tonight to have any chance of winning again.
Looking at the stats, it is actually quite amazing that the Heat lost Game 1; they shot 48.3 percent from the field through the first three quarters, compared to the Spurs shooting just 42.0 percent through the game. Despite those stats, heading into the final quarter the Spurs were still only three points behind.
Expect tonight to be just as tight, but with the Heat ramping things up even another notch to try and make sure they don't fall further behind in the series.
Spurs vs Heat in Game 2 starts at 8 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- From Homelessness To Hope: Catholic Priest Who Met God On The Streets
- Bishop Eddie Long's Daughter Calls Her Father 'Perfect' In Heartfelt Remembrance
- President's Inauguration And The Bible: An Unconstitutional Convention
- The Wisdom Of Trump? Christians Must Pray The New President Can Learn From Solomon
- 6 Ways Practically To Step Out In Courage
- Jill Saward Funeral: Hundreds Gather To Pay Tribute To Lifelong Sex Abuse Campaigner
- Chinese Church Leader To Stand Trial As Clampdown On Christianity Tightens
- Persecution Continues In Sudan As Pastor Forced To Leave Over 'Evangelistic Activities'
- Controversial Philippines President Duterte Seeks Peace With Pope Francis After Rows Over Condoms, Death Penalty
- Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in As U.S. President on 2 Bibles — Lincoln's and His Own Given By His Mom
- Charges Slapped on Pastor Who Predicted That Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Will Die This Year
- Donald Trump Prays Together With Son of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Days Ahead of His Inauguration