Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 release date, specs; new tablet to come out in two models
The wait for Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 continues as the South Korean company remains mum about the tablet's release date.
Early reports speculated that the next-generation Galaxy Tab will come out during the IFA 2016 in Berlin Germany. But the device was obviously absent during the event that was conducted in early September.
Rumors about the device's September release date came out after Android Authority spotted a posting on Samsung Colombia's website. While the post on the had already been removed, the report mentioned that a rough translation of the Colombian posting stated that the new Galaxy Tab S3 will have "similar qualities to its predecessor, the Galaxy Tab S2, but with some innovations so far not known."
However, the end of September is just a week away, and Samsung has yet to make any announcements regarding the device's possible release.
While the South Korean consumer and electronic goods manufacturer is still secretive about the release date of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, speculations about the device's specs are being talked about online.
Reports mentioned that the third-generation Galaxy Tab S will be offered in two variants. One will have an 8-inch AMOLED screen display, while the other one will come out with a 9.7-inch AMOLED screen.
The rumored tablet is also expected to have two internal storage options per model. Consumers could opt to buy a 32 GB or a 64 GB built-in storage model, but both will come out with 4 GB of RAM and the octa-core Exynos 8890 processor. The device is also said to be equipped with an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow mobile operating system, but it could be upgraded to the soon-to-be-released Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
The tablet will also reportedly have an 8-megapixel primary camera with a 2-megapixel secondary shooter for selfie shots.
Samsung is expected to unveil the Galaxy Tab S3 before the end of 2016.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians