Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specs rumors vs Galaxy S4 comparison; Release date Sept. 4 at Unpacked Event [VIDEO]
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to release at an exclusive Samsung Unpacked event on September 4, according to tech blog site AndroidGeeks. The event is scheduled to take place just days before IFA 2013 in Berlin, which kicks off on September 6. The Unpacked event will be a part of IFA, with only members of the press invited, according the site.
The next-generation phablet is expected to pack a massive 5.99 inch screen with stylus.
Other rumors surrounding specs and features for the phablet are SuperAMOLED or IPS panel display with a resolution of 1920x1080p, a powerful 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor or 1.8 GHz eight-core Exynos processor and a 13MP camera.
The Galaxy S4 flagship phone features a Qualcomm 1.9 GHz Quad Core processor, a full 5 inch screen with 1920x1080 resolution and 441 ppi, 2 GB RAM, a 13MP camera, and Android 4.3.
Rumored specs for the Note 3 and the current Galaxy S4 are very similar, so it will be a choice of preference on whether to go for a phablet than a smartphone ,which already comes packed with one of the biggest screens in the smartphone market today.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that mass production is underway for the Note 3, and the production line for the Galaxy S4 is expected to drop in order to produce the supply in time September.
According to Korea's etnews.com, the production line for the Galaxy 4 is expected to drop 20-30 percent by July. Suppliers for the Korean electronics company are reportedly 'disgruntled' because part orders have been reduced to just 6.5 million handsets in July. The site states that an insider at Wireless Business Division at Samsung Electronics said the company "had reduced the order to each suppliers at the similar rates. Since we will start placing orders for follow-up models, such as Galaxy Note III, from August, the impact to suppliers will be minimal."
The annual IFA event in Berlin is held around September, and it was where Samsung revealed the first Galaxy Note handset to the world. The popularity of the first-generation Galaxy Note came as a surprise, as it tested the waters for users wanting something more than a smartphone handset.The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was launched in September 2012 at a Samsung Unpacked event, just days before the IFA Berlin 2012.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015