Watch SAG Awards online live stream [TBN, TBS TV start time]
The 20th annual Screen Actors Guild award will take place on Saturday night live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles in what should be a fantastic night in the film awards calendar.
The SAG awards will be broadcast on TV on both the TNT and TBS networks from 8p.m. EST. Prior to the award show, a live stream of the red carpet arrivals will be available to watch online on the TNT website. The red carpet coverage starts at 6 p.m. EST.
This year, a lineup of star-studded presenters have been announced. Many of these presenters are nominees themselves for the prestigious Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Presenters include Matt Damon, Robert DeNiro, Chiwetel Ejifor, SAG-AFTRA President Ken Howard, Mindy Kaling, Jennifer Lawrence, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Marsden, Ewan McGregor, Lupita Nyong'o, Sarah Paulson, Julia Roberts, Elisabeth Röhm, Meryl Streep, and Emma Thompson. Other presenters include Ben Affleck, Sasha Alexander, Don Cheadle, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Garner, Clark Gregg, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Spacey, Kerry Washington, Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
For this year, the SAG 50th Life Achievement Award will be given to actress Rita Moreno. The 82-year-old won numerous awards in her lifetime, including a Grammy, Oscar and a Tony for her various works. The award will be presented by Morgan Freeman.
This year, "12 Years A Slave" has received four nods and is expected to come out tops at the award show tonight.
Movies nominated for "Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture are:
12 Years a Slave
August: Osage County
Dallas Buyers Club
Lee Daniels' The Butler
See a full list of nominations here.
Watch a promo video of the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop