Watch SAG Awards online live stream [TBN, TBS TV start time]
The 20th annual Screen Actors Guild award will take place on Saturday night live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles in what should be a fantastic night in the film awards calendar.
The SAG awards will be broadcast on TV on both the TNT and TBS networks from 8p.m. EST. Prior to the award show, a live stream of the red carpet arrivals will be available to watch online on the TNT website. The red carpet coverage starts at 6 p.m. EST.
This year, a lineup of star-studded presenters have been announced. Many of these presenters are nominees themselves for the prestigious Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Presenters include Matt Damon, Robert DeNiro, Chiwetel Ejifor, SAG-AFTRA President Ken Howard, Mindy Kaling, Jennifer Lawrence, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Marsden, Ewan McGregor, Lupita Nyong'o, Sarah Paulson, Julia Roberts, Elisabeth Röhm, Meryl Streep, and Emma Thompson. Other presenters include Ben Affleck, Sasha Alexander, Don Cheadle, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Garner, Clark Gregg, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Spacey, Kerry Washington, Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
For this year, the SAG 50th Life Achievement Award will be given to actress Rita Moreno. The 82-year-old won numerous awards in her lifetime, including a Grammy, Oscar and a Tony for her various works. The award will be presented by Morgan Freeman.
This year, "12 Years A Slave" has received four nods and is expected to come out tops at the award show tonight.
Movies nominated for "Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture are:
12 Years a Slave
August: Osage County
Dallas Buyers Club
Lee Daniels' The Butler
See a full list of nominations here.
Watch a promo video of the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards below:
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- Pastor forgives Muslim extremists who attacked his church, citing Exodus 14:14: 'The Lord shall fight for you'
- More and more Muslims in Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaving their faith, turned off by its teachings of violence and hatred
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland