Watch SAG Awards online live stream [TBN, TBS TV start time]
The 20th annual Screen Actors Guild award will take place on Saturday night live from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles in what should be a fantastic night in the film awards calendar.
The SAG awards will be broadcast on TV on both the TNT and TBS networks from 8p.m. EST. Prior to the award show, a live stream of the red carpet arrivals will be available to watch online on the TNT website. The red carpet coverage starts at 6 p.m. EST.
This year, a lineup of star-studded presenters have been announced. Many of these presenters are nominees themselves for the prestigious Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Presenters include Matt Damon, Robert DeNiro, Chiwetel Ejifor, SAG-AFTRA President Ken Howard, Mindy Kaling, Jennifer Lawrence, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Marsden, Ewan McGregor, Lupita Nyong'o, Sarah Paulson, Julia Roberts, Elisabeth Röhm, Meryl Streep, and Emma Thompson. Other presenters include Ben Affleck, Sasha Alexander, Don Cheadle, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Garner, Clark Gregg, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Matthew McConaughey, Kevin Spacey, Kerry Washington, Forest Whitaker and Oprah Winfrey.
For this year, the SAG 50th Life Achievement Award will be given to actress Rita Moreno. The 82-year-old won numerous awards in her lifetime, including a Grammy, Oscar and a Tony for her various works. The award will be presented by Morgan Freeman.
This year, "12 Years A Slave" has received four nods and is expected to come out tops at the award show tonight.
Movies nominated for "Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture are:
12 Years a Slave
August: Osage County
Dallas Buyers Club
Lee Daniels' The Butler
See a full list of nominations here.
Watch a promo video of the 2014 Screen Actors Guild Awards below:
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015