Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion airs on Bravo TV: Kenya Moore Porsha Stewart fight video
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special aired Sunday, April 20.
Fans of the reality show finally got to see the episode where the rumored fight between Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart took place.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion special aired on Bravo TV, and the episode is available to view online via live stream on BravoTv.com.
The official synopsis of the reunion special is as follows: "The ladies come together for the first time in a while to reveal what's new in their lives and to discuss some of the drama revolving around Kenya this season. Plus, the ongoing tension between Porsha and Kenya takes center stage. Andy then sits down with Porsha one-on-one, which results in a surprising turn of events."
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there were reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore.
Earlier this week, Stewart turned herself in to authorities after a warrant was issued for her arrest, following the fight. The reality star was charged with battery, took a mugshot photo, and was released after posting a $2,000 bond.
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Part 1 of the RHOA season 6 reunion airs April 20. Part 2 will April 27, and Part 3 on May 4 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
See the brawl video below:
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- From Homelessness To Hope: Catholic Priest Who Met God On The Streets
- Bishop Eddie Long's Daughter Calls Her Father 'Perfect' In Heartfelt Remembrance
- President's Inauguration And The Bible: An Unconstitutional Convention
- Abortionist Repents, Becomes Pro-Life Advocate After Seeing in His Dreams the Faces of the Children He Killed
- Islamist Extremists Are Killing Christians in Syria Who Refuse to Deny Jesus, Pastor Reveals
- Christians In Sri Lanka Worship Outdoors After Buddhist Radicals Destroyed Their Church
- Muslims Hide Christian Paintings In Former Church To Prevent 'Influence' During Worship
- Chinese Church Leader To Stand Trial As Clampdown On Christianity Tightens
- Persecution Continues In Sudan As Pastor Forced To Leave Over 'Evangelistic Activities'