Teaser videos have been released for Duck Dynasty season 5 that reveal a new member of the Robertson family will be joining the cast on the hit A&E reality show.
Jessica Robertson introduced the newest cast member of Duck Dynasty on Twitter. The latest newcomer is Rebecca Robertson, who will be making her reality show television premiere on January 15, 2014.
The following are 9 facts to know about Rebecca Robertson.
- At age 24, Rebecca is the eldest of Willie and Korie's five children.
- Originally an exchange student from Taiwan, the Robertson family first took Rebecca in as a foster child, but later adopted her.
- Rebecca is really into fashion; she writes fashion posts for the official Duck and Dressing blog. Check out her first post here – duckanddressing.blogspot.com
- This is her Twitter - twitter.com/rebeccalorob
- Rebecca buys inventory for her boutique clothing shop 'Duck and Dressing' with mother Korie. She is currently in LA to shop the spring and summer line.
- She adores her Duck and Dressing mascot dog, Leauxla (see photo below).
- She will not be the only new cast member joining Duck Dynasty this season. Another new bearded member will also be joining!
- Rebecca and Korie's clothing boutique will launch online in spring 2014.
- Rebecca helps style her customers if they happen to catch her while visiting the Duck and Dressing store. One FB user commented: "Just popped in for my first visit and met the owner, Rebecca, who personally helped me find exactly what I'd been looking for! Selection is wonderful: diverse lines at varying price points. I'll be back - soon!"
Willie and Korie have five kids altogether: John Luke, Will, Rebecca, Sadie and Bella.
Rebecca is an adopted foster child, and Will was adopted shortly after birth. John Luke, Sadie and Bella are their three biological children.
See a video of Willie Robertson explaining Rebecca's background below: