Real Madrid vs Schalke live stream: Watch online UEFA Champions League soccer free [start time]
Real Madrid will play Schalke for the first time in a competitive match today in a mouthwatering Champions League game in this last-16 first leg tie.
Today's game will start at 7.45 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
Real have invested a lot into their team over the past 12 months, and will be hoping for the most coveted prize in European club football by winning the Champions League this season.
Word record signing Gareth Bale has hit excellent form over the past few weeks. He has managed to start three consecutive games after Cristiano Ronaldo was suspended for three games after receiving a red card at the start of February. Bale has scored twice in those three games and looks like a big threat to every defense he has come up against.
Ronaldo will be back from suspension for today's game, giving Real a huge amount of attacking options, and that may mean Schalke will be up against it tonight.
Even though Real will be massive favorites in this tie, the Spanish team's record playing in Germany is horrendous; they have lost 18 of 25 games on German soil, drawing 6, and winning just once!
Schalke have also never conceded more than one goal in a game against Spanish opposition in the Champions League. However, looking at the results, they have lost their last three matches against Spanish teams at home 0-1.
Real will be hoping to maintain the form they have hit in their domestic league, where they have now pulled away to gain a three point lead at the top of the La Liga table.
Real Madrid and Schalke will kick off at 7.45 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Planning A Christian Wedding? Here Are Eight Tips
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- U.S. Republicans, Democrats Unite To Support Pastor Imprisoned In Turkey, Ask Turkish President To Free Him
- Pope Blasts Politicians For 'Populist Rhetoric' And 'Self-Centredness' Over Migrants
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Warns Of Crisis In South Sudan As Millions Face Starvation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Dis-Invited By Conservative Conference After Pressure From Christians
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'