Real Madrid vs Schalke live stream: Watch online UEFA Champions League soccer free [start time]
Real Madrid will play Schalke for the first time in a competitive match today in a mouthwatering Champions League game in this last-16 first leg tie.
Today's game will start at 7.45 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
Real have invested a lot into their team over the past 12 months, and will be hoping for the most coveted prize in European club football by winning the Champions League this season.
Word record signing Gareth Bale has hit excellent form over the past few weeks. He has managed to start three consecutive games after Cristiano Ronaldo was suspended for three games after receiving a red card at the start of February. Bale has scored twice in those three games and looks like a big threat to every defense he has come up against.
Ronaldo will be back from suspension for today's game, giving Real a huge amount of attacking options, and that may mean Schalke will be up against it tonight.
Even though Real will be massive favorites in this tie, the Spanish team's record playing in Germany is horrendous; they have lost 18 of 25 games on German soil, drawing 6, and winning just once!
Schalke have also never conceded more than one goal in a game against Spanish opposition in the Champions League. However, looking at the results, they have lost their last three matches against Spanish teams at home 0-1.
Real will be hoping to maintain the form they have hit in their domestic league, where they have now pulled away to gain a three point lead at the top of the La Liga table.
Real Madrid and Schalke will kick off at 7.45 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- England Has One, America Never Has. Is A State Church A Good Idea?
- Seven Years On: What Haiti Tells Us About Extreme Poverty And The Gospel Of Hope
- She Saved Hundreds Of Twins From Being Murdered. Who Was Mary Slessor?
- 8 Ways We Can Use Technology to Grow Spiritual Disciplines
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism
- Pope Francis Makes Passionate Appeal For Care Of Child Migrants
- Austria's Far-Right Freedom Party Calls For Ban On 'Fascistic Islam'
- Iraq Special Forces Sweep Mosul University For Remaining Militants
- 'God Requires Me to Forgive You': Kin of Shooting Victims Urge Dylann Roof to Turn to Christ As He Is Sentenced to Death