'Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 6 spoilers: New housewives, feuds and rivalry expected
Just five days to go and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 6 will air, but fans just can't wait for what's about to go down in season 6.
What will season 6 be about? Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice will reportedly be in good terms, according to Breathecast. However, Melissa will have a rival and Teresa will back her best friend up. Who will be the rival? It's rumored to be Dina. The cause of the clash is unknown. Many believe that the feud may be due to Dina being over-protective over her friend.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" does not lack drama. There will be other feuding in the show from the newcomers. Amber Marchese and Nicole Napolitano will be fighting amongst themselves.
Meanwhile, the husbands will have more screen time this season. Dina will start dating again after separating from her husband. And Teresa and Joe Giudice will try to prove to the court that they are innocent. Further, Melissa and Poision will go into the sanitation business.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita will no longer join the cast in season 6. But Teresa Aprea and Nicole Mauriello will replace them.
Other spoilers that you should know is that Amber is a cancer survivor, Teresa and Nicole are twins and Teresa and husband Rino own an Italian restaurant.
All the drama and feuding will entertain you within a few more days of waiting. Don't forget to tune in and catch the first episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" on July 13, Saturday.
Duggar Family Expands After Jim Bob and Michelle Gain Custody of Tyler Wayne Hutchins, 8, Michelle's Great-Nephew
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from the former TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" have expanded their family now that they have adopted Michelle's eight-year-old great-nephew.
Country Star Reba McEntire Thankful to God for Helping Her Overcome a Painful Divorce: 'God's Way Is the Best Way'
After "why, God?" came "thank you, God."
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- Orthodox Christians In Russian Town Protest Against New Condom Factory
- Musician Convicted Of Child Abuse Beaten To Death In Church
- Two Critical After Pastor Gave Congregation 'Liquid Substance' To Drink
- Victory In Sight For Syrian Army In Aleppo
- Christian Teacher Beaten Up By Muslim Villagers in Uganda for Converting From Islam
- Massive Dust Storm Forms 'Hand of God' Over Israeli Border to 'Protect Nation From ISIS — Just Like in Old Testament'