'Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 6 spoilers: New housewives, feuds and rivalry expected
Just five days to go and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 6 will air, but fans just can't wait for what's about to go down in season 6.
What will season 6 be about? Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice will reportedly be in good terms, according to Breathecast. However, Melissa will have a rival and Teresa will back her best friend up. Who will be the rival? It's rumored to be Dina. The cause of the clash is unknown. Many believe that the feud may be due to Dina being over-protective over her friend.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" does not lack drama. There will be other feuding in the show from the newcomers. Amber Marchese and Nicole Napolitano will be fighting amongst themselves.
Meanwhile, the husbands will have more screen time this season. Dina will start dating again after separating from her husband. And Teresa and Joe Giudice will try to prove to the court that they are innocent. Further, Melissa and Poision will go into the sanitation business.
Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita will no longer join the cast in season 6. But Teresa Aprea and Nicole Mauriello will replace them.
Other spoilers that you should know is that Amber is a cancer survivor, Teresa and Nicole are twins and Teresa and husband Rino own an Italian restaurant.
All the drama and feuding will entertain you within a few more days of waiting. Don't forget to tune in and catch the first episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" on July 13, Saturday.
Even Christians suffer from moments of doubt and worry, and this is why it is important for Christians to be surrounded by positive and supportive people from the faith community.
Switchfoot's Tim Foreman says making 'Where the Light Shines Through' 'a huge struggle but cathartic'
The creative process is always very personal every time an artist or a band makes new music, and the same can be said of Switchfoot's 10th album called "Where the Light Shines Through."
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Europe and U.S. face bigger terror attacks as ISIS loses ground in Mideast, FBI and CIA chiefs both warn