'Real Housewives of New Jersey' season 6 spoilers: New housewives, feuds and rivalry expected
Just five days to go and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Season 6 will air, but fans just can't wait for what's about to go down in season 6.
What will season 6 be about? Melissa Gorga and Teresa Giudice will reportedly be in good terms, according to Breathecast. However, Melissa will have a rival and Teresa will back her best friend up. Who will be the rival? It's rumored to be Dina. The cause of the clash is unknown. Many believe that the feud may be due to Dina being over-protective over her friend.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" does not lack drama. There will be other feuding in the show from the newcomers. Amber Marchese and Nicole Napolitano will be fighting amongst themselves.
Meanwhile, the husbands will have more screen time this season. Dina will start dating again after separating from her husband. And Teresa and Joe Giudice will try to prove to the court that they are innocent. Further, Melissa and Poision will go into the sanitation business.
Kathy Walkie and Jacqueline Laurita will no longer join the cast in season 6. But Teresa Aprea and Nicole Mauriello will replace them.
Other spoilers that you should know is that Amber is a cancer survivor, Teresa and Nicole are twins and Teresa and husband Rino own an Italian restaurant.
All the drama and feuding will entertain you within a few more days of waiting. Don't forget to tune in and catch the first episode of "Real Housewives of New Jersey" on July 13, Saturday.
Candace Cameron Bure's daughter Natasha is following her mother's footsteps to stardom.
Rapper DMX, who dreams of becoming a pastor, testifies how difficult times helped him to know God more
It has always been the dream of rapper DMX to become a pastor, and he is slowly making that dream a reality. A video was posted recently on BET Gospel's Facebook page showing the Christian artist preaching before the pulpit in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Beauty queen thanks parents' faith in God for decision not to abort her despite her disability
- Bishops in Nigeria warn government against promoting culture of contraception, abortion
- Continued persecution: Christian leader in China gets 7 years in jail for 'harming social stability'
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades