Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion Part 2 [Bravo TV]: Will Porsha Stewart be fired after fight?
The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special part 2 will be airing Sunday, April 27.
If you miss the reunion episode, it will be available to view online via live stream on BravoTv.com.
Last week, Part 1 of RHOA season 6 reunion aired on Bravo TV, with Porsha Stewart losing it after she was provoked by Kenya Moore. The two got into a catfight, a Porsha was taped grabbing Kenya's hair, with host Andy Cohen unable to break up the fight.
After things got out of hand, Porsha was asked to leave the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion by Cohen.
Following the fight, it is not sure if Porsha will be fired from the RHOA, as it has been revealed that Bravo producers have a zero-tolerance towards violence on the show.
Co-star Nene Leakes, who almost got hit while trying to break up the fight between the ladies, stopped by Arsenio Hall this week to discuss the latest spat.
Arsenio asked Nene, who is currently a contestant on Dancing With the Stars, whether she thinks Porsha will be fired. Nene replied, "No, it's not fair to fire Porsha. Actually, I didn't think it was fair to ask Porsha to leave the reunion. I thought if she left, Kenya needs to leave. I felt they both needed to go." She added, "It's one of those things... you know if you're in a car accident, say you slam on your breaks and I hit you from the back, I'm at fault. But you hit the breaks!"
Porsha was blind-sided last year when ex-husband Kordell Stewart announced his divorce from her via Twitter. RadarOnline reports that Kordell wants to distance himself from his ex after the recent publicized fight. A source said, "Kordell is distancing himself from Porsha, now more than ever..During their marriage, he thought Porsha acted inappropriately to get ratings for the show and wasn't a good role model for his son [Syre. Her fight on national TV proves that."
The RHOA season 6 reunion was taped on March 28, 2014.
Part 2 of the RHOA season 6 reunion airs April 27 at 8 p.m. ET. Part 3 will air on May 4 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Catholic Church in Ireland to review how trainee priests use social media after Grindr rumours
- Italy earthquake: Death toll climbs to 247 as rescue continues
- Beauty queen thanks parents' faith in God for decision not to abort her despite her disability
- Bishops in Nigeria warn government against promoting culture of contraception, abortion
- Continued persecution: Christian leader in China gets 7 years in jail for 'harming social stability'
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba