Randy Orton divorce with Samantha Speno: WWE star splits amicably [PHOTO]
WWE star Randy Orton has ended his marriage with wife Samantha Speno.
The 33-year-old professional wrestler and Samantha Speno tied the knot back in 2007 before separating in 2012. The pair filed for divorce in March and they are not officially divorced.
According to TMZ, Orton was able to keep the profits from his entire WWE contract, including his gun collection, several bank accounts, cars, and another house. Speno was $654,317, and go to keep her jewelry and a house. She will also receive $4,500 in child support every month for their 4-year-old daughter, Alanna Marie Orton.
According to divorce papers, the marriage has been described as "irretrievably broken" by Speno.
Orton reportedly makes $3.5 million a year. He has won the World Heavyweight Championship three times and the WWE Championship six times. Orton's grandfather Bob Orton Sr., father Bob Orton and uncle Barry O have all competed in the professional wrestling industry.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants
- Muslim Children As Young As Five In Pakistan Are Being Taught To Hate Christians, Says Archbishop