Randy Orton divorce with Samantha Speno: WWE star splits amicably [PHOTO]
WWE star Randy Orton has ended his marriage with wife Samantha Speno.
The 33-year-old professional wrestler and Samantha Speno tied the knot back in 2007 before separating in 2012. The pair filed for divorce in March and they are not officially divorced.
According to TMZ, Orton was able to keep the profits from his entire WWE contract, including his gun collection, several bank accounts, cars, and another house. Speno was $654,317, and go to keep her jewelry and a house. She will also receive $4,500 in child support every month for their 4-year-old daughter, Alanna Marie Orton.
According to divorce papers, the marriage has been described as "irretrievably broken" by Speno.
Orton reportedly makes $3.5 million a year. He has won the World Heavyweight Championship three times and the WWE Championship six times. Orton's grandfather Bob Orton Sr., father Bob Orton and uncle Barry O have all competed in the professional wrestling industry.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Obama takes fight to Trump with barnstorming convention speech
- Church defends decision to let travellers camp on its land
- Cardinal Pell denies abusing children in the 1970s
- France: Second church attacker was 19-year-old on terror watch list
- Hillary Clinton victory heralds a new day for women, says Tony Campolo
- Indian Christian forced to 'reconvert' among Hindu extremists' crackdown