Randy Orton divorce with Samantha Speno: WWE star splits amicably [PHOTO]
WWE star Randy Orton has ended his marriage with wife Samantha Speno.
The 33-year-old professional wrestler and Samantha Speno tied the knot back in 2007 before separating in 2012. The pair filed for divorce in March and they are not officially divorced.
According to TMZ, Orton was able to keep the profits from his entire WWE contract, including his gun collection, several bank accounts, cars, and another house. Speno was $654,317, and go to keep her jewelry and a house. She will also receive $4,500 in child support every month for their 4-year-old daughter, Alanna Marie Orton.
According to divorce papers, the marriage has been described as "irretrievably broken" by Speno.
Orton reportedly makes $3.5 million a year. He has won the World Heavyweight Championship three times and the WWE Championship six times. Orton's grandfather Bob Orton Sr., father Bob Orton and uncle Barry O have all competed in the professional wrestling industry.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- Why Building A Stone Factory Near Mosul Was The Way For Open Doors To Help Hundreds Of People
- Massive Cross Raised On Iraq Hillside Symbolises Victory Of Light Over Darkness
- Bishops Urge International Aid For South Sudan As Millions Starve
- American Missionary Sentenced To 40 Years For Sexually Abusing Children In Kenya
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive