'Rainbow Six Siege' DLC release date, update: New DLCs detailed as Year 2 Season Pass becomes available
"Rainbow Six Siege" will become much bigger next year, thanks to the upcoming Year 2 downloadable content (DLC). Ubisoft has just made available the Season Pass for it on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
First and foremost, the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass will grant players VIP membership to be supported up to Feb. 7, 2018.
This means that they will be able to enjoy about a year and a half's worth of perks and benefits on "Rainbow Six Siege," which come in various forms.
Season Pass Year 2 owners get the benefit of accessing the eight new operators (distributed across four seasons) for Year 2 a week earlier than everyone else as they become available.
Other VIP perks of buying the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass include a 10 percent discount in the in-game shop, 5 percent Renown boost to unlock in-game content faster and a couple of extra daily challenges.
The "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 DLC Season Pass will also come with eight exclusive headgear and uniform customizations in addition to an R6 Carbon charm and 600 R6 Credits for purchasing in-game content.
A release date of the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 DLCs has not been announced yet, although Ubisoft vice president of live operations Anne Blondel told PCGamesN that new details will be revealed, "in the weeks to come."
"I don't want to spoil, [the team] are really looking forward to revealing to the community. What I can say is Season 4 came out last weekend, patch 5.1 is [out now too] and we'll be announcing much more about year two in the weeks to come, but I would hate to spoil what they have in store for the game," the Ubisoft executive said.
The "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass will be priced £24.99 for the PS4 and £23.99 for the Xbox One.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- Drive-Through Ash Wednesday Blessings To Be Given Out At This Irish Church
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March
- Iraqi Forces Push Into Western Mosul And Launch Airstrikes In Syria
- Islamist Extremists Attack Churches, Terrorise Nuns In Bid To Sabotage Church's Peace Mission In The Congo
- ISIS Brutes Hang Young Mother From Cables And Rape Her Every Day For A Month In Front Of Her Children
- Why Building A Stone Factory Near Mosul Was The Way For Open Doors To Help Hundreds Of People