'Rainbow Six Siege' DLC release date, update: New DLCs detailed as Year 2 Season Pass becomes available
"Rainbow Six Siege" will become much bigger next year, thanks to the upcoming Year 2 downloadable content (DLC). Ubisoft has just made available the Season Pass for it on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
First and foremost, the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass will grant players VIP membership to be supported up to Feb. 7, 2018.
This means that they will be able to enjoy about a year and a half's worth of perks and benefits on "Rainbow Six Siege," which come in various forms.
Season Pass Year 2 owners get the benefit of accessing the eight new operators (distributed across four seasons) for Year 2 a week earlier than everyone else as they become available.
Other VIP perks of buying the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass include a 10 percent discount in the in-game shop, 5 percent Renown boost to unlock in-game content faster and a couple of extra daily challenges.
The "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 DLC Season Pass will also come with eight exclusive headgear and uniform customizations in addition to an R6 Carbon charm and 600 R6 Credits for purchasing in-game content.
A release date of the "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 DLCs has not been announced yet, although Ubisoft vice president of live operations Anne Blondel told PCGamesN that new details will be revealed, "in the weeks to come."
"I don't want to spoil, [the team] are really looking forward to revealing to the community. What I can say is Season 4 came out last weekend, patch 5.1 is [out now too] and we'll be announcing much more about year two in the weeks to come, but I would hate to spoil what they have in store for the game," the Ubisoft executive said.
The "Rainbow Six Siege" Year 2 Season Pass will be priced £24.99 for the PS4 and £23.99 for the Xbox One.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Christian Movie Producer Mark Burnett On Ben Hur And The Forgiveness Of Christ
- Christian Gospel Star Travis Greene To Perform At Donald Trump Inauguration
- Pendant Similar To That Worn By Anne Frank Unearthed In Nazi Concentration Camp
- Five Evangelistic Ideas That Might Actually Work
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- 'God Is In Control': Sister Of Jakarta Governor Accused Of Blasphemy
- 400 Children Living In Slums Baptised In The Philippines
- 'We're In This With You': Iraqi Muslim Rebuilds Crucifix Desecrated By ISIS
- Russian Influence In Syria Grows, Patriarch Kirill Invited To Visit
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism