Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live stream free: watch French Open 2013 semi-finals online tennis
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic in the Semi-Finals of the French Open 2013 takes place on Friday in a mouth-watering match up which many predict will indicate who will eventually win the Grand Slam in the weekend's final.
The match can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Nadal is aiming to become the first man to win eight career championships at the same Grand Slam event.
However, he faces the current world number 1 in Djokovic, who is still seeking his first elusive French Open title. He has managed to now win every other Grand Slam title, but is desperate to clinch the French Open to complete his career Slams.
Djokovic has said that he is confident he can become only the second person to beat Nadal at the French Open.
"I know the game plan, and I'm going to be confident and step into the court with self belief," said Djokovic. "I know what it takes to beat him. I'm going to win - that's the mindset."
In an amazing run of form at the French Open, Nadal has only ever lost once in his 58 career matches at Roland Garros, which came against Robin Soderling in 2009. The Spaniard has won 5 clay court titles already this year and he will be in no mood to let his French Open title slip.
But he will also remember that Djokovic beat him on clay at Monte Carlo in April and that will make him tense to ensure he puts on his top game. That rare clay win over Nadal will also give Djokovic the hope he needs to really push forward in today's semi-final.
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries