Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live stream free: watch French Open 2013 semi-finals online tennis
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic in the Semi-Finals of the French Open 2013 takes place on Friday in a mouth-watering match up which many predict will indicate who will eventually win the Grand Slam in the weekend's final.
The match can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Nadal is aiming to become the first man to win eight career championships at the same Grand Slam event.
However, he faces the current world number 1 in Djokovic, who is still seeking his first elusive French Open title. He has managed to now win every other Grand Slam title, but is desperate to clinch the French Open to complete his career Slams.
Djokovic has said that he is confident he can become only the second person to beat Nadal at the French Open.
"I know the game plan, and I'm going to be confident and step into the court with self belief," said Djokovic. "I know what it takes to beat him. I'm going to win - that's the mindset."
In an amazing run of form at the French Open, Nadal has only ever lost once in his 58 career matches at Roland Garros, which came against Robin Soderling in 2009. The Spaniard has won 5 clay court titles already this year and he will be in no mood to let his French Open title slip.
But he will also remember that Djokovic beat him on clay at Monte Carlo in April and that will make him tense to ensure he puts on his top game. That rare clay win over Nadal will also give Djokovic the hope he needs to really push forward in today's semi-final.
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Europe and U.S. face bigger terror attacks as ISIS loses ground in Mideast, FBI and CIA chiefs both warn