Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live stream free: watch French Open 2013 semi-finals online tennis
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic in the Semi-Finals of the French Open 2013 takes place on Friday in a mouth-watering match up which many predict will indicate who will eventually win the Grand Slam in the weekend's final.
The match can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Nadal is aiming to become the first man to win eight career championships at the same Grand Slam event.
However, he faces the current world number 1 in Djokovic, who is still seeking his first elusive French Open title. He has managed to now win every other Grand Slam title, but is desperate to clinch the French Open to complete his career Slams.
Djokovic has said that he is confident he can become only the second person to beat Nadal at the French Open.
"I know the game plan, and I'm going to be confident and step into the court with self belief," said Djokovic. "I know what it takes to beat him. I'm going to win - that's the mindset."
In an amazing run of form at the French Open, Nadal has only ever lost once in his 58 career matches at Roland Garros, which came against Robin Soderling in 2009. The Spaniard has won 5 clay court titles already this year and he will be in no mood to let his French Open title slip.
But he will also remember that Djokovic beat him on clay at Monte Carlo in April and that will make him tense to ensure he puts on his top game. That rare clay win over Nadal will also give Djokovic the hope he needs to really push forward in today's semi-final.
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Egypt's Coptic Christians protest exclusion from Olympic and other sports
- Businesses should not be able to refuse gay people services, say most US religious groups
- Anti-Christian crackdown in Cuba: Over 1,000 churches seized, Christians dragged away from homes, churches
- Euthanasia 'tourists,' including children, flock to Catholic-majority Belgium where assisted suicide is free and easy
- China: Farmer mowed down and killed after protesting land seizure
- France's top court to rule on legality of burkini ban