Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic live stream free: watch French Open 2013 semi-finals online tennis
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic in the Semi-Finals of the French Open 2013 takes place on Friday in a mouth-watering match up which many predict will indicate who will eventually win the Grand Slam in the weekend's final.
The match can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Nadal is aiming to become the first man to win eight career championships at the same Grand Slam event.
However, he faces the current world number 1 in Djokovic, who is still seeking his first elusive French Open title. He has managed to now win every other Grand Slam title, but is desperate to clinch the French Open to complete his career Slams.
Djokovic has said that he is confident he can become only the second person to beat Nadal at the French Open.
"I know the game plan, and I'm going to be confident and step into the court with self belief," said Djokovic. "I know what it takes to beat him. I'm going to win - that's the mindset."
In an amazing run of form at the French Open, Nadal has only ever lost once in his 58 career matches at Roland Garros, which came against Robin Soderling in 2009. The Spaniard has won 5 clay court titles already this year and he will be in no mood to let his French Open title slip.
But he will also remember that Djokovic beat him on clay at Monte Carlo in April and that will make him tense to ensure he puts on his top game. That rare clay win over Nadal will also give Djokovic the hope he needs to really push forward in today's semi-final.
Rafael Nadal vs Novak Djokovic can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- The Great Wall Review: A Boundary-Shifting Movie That Might Get Donald Trump Worried
- Why We Should Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: 7 Fun Looks At Evangelical Christian Culture
- Why Did Jesus Ask A Blind Man If He Wanted Healing?
- A Radical Way To Buy Your Own Home - Thanks To God And Christian Mission
- 8 Moments You'll Only Understand If You're A Calvinist
- Why Trump's Rambling, Incoherent Press Conference Is So Worrying
- When Are British Bank Holidays In 2017?
- Why Christians Should Beware Of Random Acts Of Kindness
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy
- Christians In Mideast Reject Trump Plan To Prioritise U.S. Resettlement Of Christian Refugees: 'Wrong Message, Wrong Policy'
- Boko Haram Has Murdered 100,000, Displaced 2 Million In War To Wipe Out Christianity In Nigeria
- Malaysia Arrests North Korean Man As Row Over Kim Jong Nam's Death Escalates
- Islamist Extremists Spill More Christian Blood In Egypt Amid Fears That More Attacks Are Forthcoming
- Mother Of Man Who Killed Pastor Turns To Christ After Church Shows Forgiveness, Compassion