Porsha Stewart fired? RHOA star might be fired after fight with Kenya Moore at season 6 reunion special taping
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there are reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore. TMZ reports that Bravo producers have a zero-tolerance policy against violence but that the decision to let her go has not come down yet.
A source told Us Weekly on Friday: "There was a major physical altercation between Porsha and Kenya. To the point that Porsha beat the crap out of Kenya, dragged her across the stage by her hair, and gave her a major beatdown."
Another source said: "Porsha charged at Kenya and pulled her hair, but it was over in a matter of seconds. Porsha never dragged her by her hair. Andy [Cohen] and a producer jumped in and then security came."
Another source told Radar Online: "Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell's sexuality and she couldn't take it anymore. Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn't have a weave, it is all her own hair."
Kenya addressed the issue on Thursday by tweeting: "'One thing u will NEVER see me do is fight. Your brain and tongue are your most powerful weapons."
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special will air April 20.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Syrian Man 'Tortured' There After US Church Published His Baptism Can't Sue, Court Rules
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life