Porsha Stewart fired? RHOA star might be fired after fight with Kenya Moore at season 6 reunion special taping
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars Porsha Stewart and Kenya Moore got into a vicious fight during the taping of the reality show's reunion special on Thursday, March 28.
Following the fight, there are reports that Porsha Stewart may be fired from the reality show after her assault on Kenya Moore. TMZ reports that Bravo producers have a zero-tolerance policy against violence but that the decision to let her go has not come down yet.
A source told Us Weekly on Friday: "There was a major physical altercation between Porsha and Kenya. To the point that Porsha beat the crap out of Kenya, dragged her across the stage by her hair, and gave her a major beatdown."
Another source said: "Porsha charged at Kenya and pulled her hair, but it was over in a matter of seconds. Porsha never dragged her by her hair. Andy [Cohen] and a producer jumped in and then security came."
Another source told Radar Online: "Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell's sexuality and she couldn't take it anymore. Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! She is a little thing and she jumped on her and pulled her down to the ground by her hair, and Kenya doesn't have a weave, it is all her own hair."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Kenya addressed the issue on Thursday by tweeting: "'One thing u will NEVER see me do is fight. Your brain and tongue are your most powerful weapons."
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore have not always been on good terms. Throughout the current season of RHOA, Moore has continuously made comments about Williams and her motivations for marrying her ex-husband Kordell Stewart, whom she divorced last year. The altercation reportedly occured after Moore alleged that Stewart was a "beard" to her ex-husband.
Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta season 6 reunion special will air April 20.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Christian Artists Threatened With Fines and Jail Time for Refusing to Make Gay Wedding Invitations
- Christianity Should Have Bigger Part in U.S. Schooling, Trump's Education Secretary Says
- 3 Christian Converts Locked Up in Iran Jail for Their Faith 'Miraculously' Set Free
- US Church Sprayed With Bible Verse About The Killing Of 185,000 Assyrian Christians
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn