'Pokemon X and Y' sequel Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa Mega Evolutions
The Pokemon community is so excited with the coming of "Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire." And the excitement continues to build as Nintendo keeps mum about the features of the game. Surely, this will keep Pokemon fans at the edge of their seats.
So, what do we currently know about "Pokemon: ORAS?" First, it is a sequel to "Pokemon X and Y." Next, there was news that leaked regarding the legendary trio Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa. The trio is rumored to obtain mega evolutions in "Pokemon: ORAS."
Diancie was the first one to be revealed as part of the new "Pokemon X and Y" game. GameFreak confirmed that Mega Diancie exists in "Pokemon: ORAS."This revelation made fans think that the other legendary Megas will be coming too.
According to IBT, all the information about Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa were leaked by a hacker named Smealum. The hacker also leaked photos of the trio and new attacks in the game. Further, Smealum also said that Mega Latios and Latias will be in the game.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
In "Pokemon: ORAS" anything's possible. If a character isn't in the gen 6 games, it does not automatically mean that they won't be in the new game. Plus, with the updated versions to be released after the game premiers, there will be endless possibilities of Mega forms to be offered. And Nintendo can choose which one to release at whatever time they please.
It sure will be fun to see Mega Volcanion and Mega Hoopa in "Pokemon: ORAS" but as of now, everyone has to wait for further information. The thing is, the game will be inbalanced with it's only Mega Diancie who appears in the game. So surely, the other two might already be in the works already.
Pokemon fans just have to wait a bit longer, exactly next year, to really know what "Pokemon: Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" has to offer.
John 3:16 is very close to the heart of Heisman Trophy winner and former professional football player turned professional baseball outfielder Tim Tebow.
Oprah Winfrey Speaks About Her Christian Upbringing: 'I Grew Up Believing That God Was My Father and Jesus Was My Brother'
When media mogul Oprah Winfrey made a surprise appearance at the Premier Hotel in Ekurhuleni, South Africa last week, she took the opportunity to talk about her Christian faith and how her religious views were shaped as she was growing up.
- 5 Ways To Be More Christlike This Christmas
- 'You Are The Light Of The World': How God Can Use You To Comfort Those Who Mourn
- Why The Local Church Is More Important Than Ever In The Digital Age
- What's Wrong With TULIP? Southern Baptists Resist 'Aggressive' Advance Of New Calvinism
- 75 Thoughts You Have At A Carol Service
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- Egypt Cathedral Explosion Kills Dozens
- Nigeria Church Collapse: Up To 160 Dead, Says Hospital Director
- Officials in New Mexico Won't Remove Ten Commandments Monument Despite Court Order
- Dylann Roof Trial: 'I Did It,' Church Gunman Says
- 'Jacob Sheep' Return to Israel: 'Precursor' to Third Temple and Second Coming of Christ?
- CIA Says Russia Intervened To Help Trump Win White House