Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police call on help of priest to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom