Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?