Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'