Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Justin Bieber Sells His Custom Ferrari At Profit, Says He Will Donate Proceeds to Charity
- 70 Thoughts You Have When Reading The Bible
- Is Donald Trump The Antichrist?
- Vatican Launches New YouTube Channel So Priceless Christian Art Can Reach 'All Corners Of The Earth'
- Did Jesus Really Tell Us To Ask God For Daily Bread?
- Time For A Mental Spring Clean - To Become Who We Are Created In Christ To Be
- Did Clergyman Avoid Shaking Donald Trump's Hand During Inauguration Day Prayer Service?
- What Should Christians Do Now That Donald Trump Is President?
- 'Lion' Makes A Strong Case For God Without Ever Mentioning Him
- ISIS Burns Alive Mother and Her 4 Children After They Were Caught Trying to Leave the Caliphate
- Religious Leaders Offer Unprecedented Prayers for God's Blessings During Trump's Inauguration
- Persecuted Christian Group Free Burma Rangers Extends Helping Hand to ISIS Victims in Iraq
- 'Jihadists Used Our Church As A Shooting Range': Iraqi Christians Return Home To Devastation
- 'Christianophobic' Attacks In France Have Risen to 38 Percent in 2016, Group Reveals
- Mosque Joins Growing Sanctuary Movement As Trump Pledges To Crackdown On Immigration