Philly 4th of July Jam 2013 live stream: Free concert, where to watch fireworks [MAP for best location]
The Philly 4th of July Jam, America's "Largest Free Concert," will take place tonight in Philadelphia. Hosted by the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, the concert will lead up to the Grande Finale Fireworks held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
For those who do not want to brave the crowds but want to see the concert and fireworks, the Philly 4th of July Jam will be broadcasted by VH1 and Palladia from 8 – 11p.m. The concert will also be available via live stream by clicking the link HERE.
The concert will start at 7 p.m., with the fireworks estimated to start at 10:30 p.m. following the performances. This year's annual concert will be hosted by Kevin Hart, and will feature performances from John Mayer, Neo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and The Roots.
Demi Lovato was also scheduled to perform, but due to a strep throat, Hunter Hayes will be taking her place in the lineup.
Prior to the concert and fireworks, a party will be held with live entertainment and food on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway from 20th Street to Eakins Oval between 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information and transportation and road closures for the celebrations, click HERE.
View July 4th Fireworks in Philadelphia Map - Best Places To Watch in a larger map
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Planning A Christian Wedding? Here Are Eight Tips
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Pope Blasts Politicians For 'Populist Rhetoric' And 'Self-Centredness' Over Migrants
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Warns Of Crisis In South Sudan As Millions Face Starvation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Dis-Invited By Conservative Conference After Pressure From Christians
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul