Peru vs Ecuador live stream football: Watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Peru will face off against Ecuador on Friday night in a vital World Cup 2014 qualifying football match. The game will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Ecuador will be hoping to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings where they currently lie in second place, where as Peru will be desperate to pick up points to move into the top teams in the table in their bid to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Ecuador recently lost to Germany 4-2, and will have been given a wake up call by that defeat. They will be tense to have learned the lessons from that game and try and improve on the areas where they frailties were revealed by the European giants.
A certain immaturity was shown by Ecuador in the game, and they got off to the worst possible start by conceding a goal in the opening 10 seconds. They went on to concede four goals in just 23 minutes.
Today they play a much weaker Peru side and will be hoping to capitalize and lift a shaken morale through their squad.
Ecuador have 20 points and are in second place in the table, with Colombia only one point behind and Chile and Venezuela just five points away from second.
This will be a vital game for both teams.
Ecuador vs Peru will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Why This Old Testament Verse Is So Special - It's Full Of The Gospel
- 10 Things I've Tried – And Failed – To Give Up For Lent
- Remembering George Herbert: 10 Quotes From The Great Priest And Poet
- Tim Keller's Leaving Redeemer Presbyterian: 5 Lessons For Christian Leaders
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Where Is Jeff Woodke? Concern Grows For Missing US Missionary
- Mexican Church Says Trump Migrant Plans Are 'Terrorism'
- Chinese Pastor Arrested After Refusing State Surveillance Of Church
- Czech Christian Jailed In Sudan Has Been Freed
- We Have To Help Christians Fleeing Islamic State, Says Egypt's President Sisi
- In France, People Who Speak Against Abortion Will Now Be Treated As Criminals