Peru vs Ecuador live stream football: Watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Peru will face off against Ecuador on Friday night in a vital World Cup 2014 qualifying football match. The game will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Ecuador will be hoping to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings where they currently lie in second place, where as Peru will be desperate to pick up points to move into the top teams in the table in their bid to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Ecuador recently lost to Germany 4-2, and will have been given a wake up call by that defeat. They will be tense to have learned the lessons from that game and try and improve on the areas where they frailties were revealed by the European giants.
A certain immaturity was shown by Ecuador in the game, and they got off to the worst possible start by conceding a goal in the opening 10 seconds. They went on to concede four goals in just 23 minutes.
Today they play a much weaker Peru side and will be hoping to capitalize and lift a shaken morale through their squad.
Ecuador have 20 points and are in second place in the table, with Colombia only one point behind and Chile and Venezuela just five points away from second.
This will be a vital game for both teams.
Ecuador vs Peru will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015