Peru vs Ecuador live stream football: Watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Peru will face off against Ecuador on Friday night in a vital World Cup 2014 qualifying football match. The game will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Ecuador will be hoping to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings where they currently lie in second place, where as Peru will be desperate to pick up points to move into the top teams in the table in their bid to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Ecuador recently lost to Germany 4-2, and will have been given a wake up call by that defeat. They will be tense to have learned the lessons from that game and try and improve on the areas where they frailties were revealed by the European giants.
A certain immaturity was shown by Ecuador in the game, and they got off to the worst possible start by conceding a goal in the opening 10 seconds. They went on to concede four goals in just 23 minutes.
Today they play a much weaker Peru side and will be hoping to capitalize and lift a shaken morale through their squad.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Ecuador have 20 points and are in second place in the table, with Colombia only one point behind and Chile and Venezuela just five points away from second.
This will be a vital game for both teams.
Ecuador vs Peru will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town
- Pakistan Province Bans Forced Conversions of Christians to Islam; Move Hailed as 'Great Step' to Protect Minorities
- Fear Grips Christian Converts in Europe Refugee Camps Amid Death Threats From Muslim Extremists
- Newly Baptised Girl and Her Younger Brother Survive Knife Attack By Their Own Mom; God Saved Them, Says Pastor
- Having Problems Conceiving a Child? Hope Springs Eternal With Medical Treatment — or Prayers and Belief in 'Miraculous Cures'