Peru vs Ecuador live stream football: Watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Peru will face off against Ecuador on Friday night in a vital World Cup 2014 qualifying football match. The game will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Ecuador will be hoping to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings where they currently lie in second place, where as Peru will be desperate to pick up points to move into the top teams in the table in their bid to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Ecuador recently lost to Germany 4-2, and will have been given a wake up call by that defeat. They will be tense to have learned the lessons from that game and try and improve on the areas where they frailties were revealed by the European giants.
A certain immaturity was shown by Ecuador in the game, and they got off to the worst possible start by conceding a goal in the opening 10 seconds. They went on to concede four goals in just 23 minutes.
Today they play a much weaker Peru side and will be hoping to capitalize and lift a shaken morale through their squad.
Ecuador have 20 points and are in second place in the table, with Colombia only one point behind and Chile and Venezuela just five points away from second.
This will be a vital game for both teams.
Ecuador vs Peru will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Christian festival bingo: 14 things you'll definitely spot this summer
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain