Peru vs Ecuador live stream football: Watch online World Cup 2014 qualifier soccer
Peru will face off against Ecuador on Friday night in a vital World Cup 2014 qualifying football match. The game will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. and can be watched online through free live stream via the link provided below.
Ecuador will be hoping to improve their position in the CONMEBOL standings where they currently lie in second place, where as Peru will be desperate to pick up points to move into the top teams in the table in their bid to qualify for Brazil 2014.
Ecuador recently lost to Germany 4-2, and will have been given a wake up call by that defeat. They will be tense to have learned the lessons from that game and try and improve on the areas where they frailties were revealed by the European giants.
A certain immaturity was shown by Ecuador in the game, and they got off to the worst possible start by conceding a goal in the opening 10 seconds. They went on to concede four goals in just 23 minutes.
Today they play a much weaker Peru side and will be hoping to capitalize and lift a shaken morale through their squad.
Ecuador have 20 points and are in second place in the table, with Colombia only one point behind and Chile and Venezuela just five points away from second.
This will be a vital game for both teams.
Ecuador vs Peru will kick off at about 10.10 p.m. ET and can be watched online through free live stream by clicking here.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Beauty queen thanks parents' faith in God for decision not to abort her despite her disability
- Bishops in Nigeria warn government against promoting culture of contraception, abortion
- Continued persecution: Christian leader in China gets 7 years in jail for 'harming social stability'
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades