Orange is the New Black season 2 Netflix release date near as final scenes photos posted by actor Matt McGorry
As final scenes for Orange is the New Black season 2 wrapped up this week, the excited cast couldn't help but tease fans with photos and messages on social media.
Actor Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett in the hit Netflix original drama, recently posted a short clip preparing to film his final scenes.
He posted the video below with the caption:
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
The video shows the McGorry pulling up his black socks, adjusting his shirt, and putting his boots on as he suits up as officer John Bennett. He looks at the camera and says, "Let's do this."
On Jan. 14, McGorry also posted a photo on Instagram showing him kissing his onscreen lover Dayanara Diaz (played by actress Dascha Polanco) on the cheek.
Meanwhile, spoilers have been ongoing or the highly anticipated second series.
Jason Biggs' onscreen character Larry, who was easy-going and very supportive of his fiancé Piper Chapman in the first season, is said to become greedy and questionable in the season 2.
Biggs recently told E!Online: "I think season two is going to be just as good if not better than the first ... [Larry] wants to support Piper. In the beginning, ostensibly, he's going to do everything he can to support Piper. Ultimately he realizes that he's kind of a victim in all of it and he needs to take care of himself as well, but to what extreme, and how far should he take that exactly? He ends up taking advantage of Piper and the situation she's in, and becomes a little greedy and a little questionable."
The second season of Orange is the New Black is set to be better than the first, with each character being explored in depth.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- We Have To Help Christians Fleeing Islamic State, Says Egypt's President Sisi
- In France, People Who Speak Against Abortion Will Now Be Treated As Criminals
- Christian Astrophysicist Sees Little Chance Of Alien Life In New Earth-Size Planets Discovered By NASA
- Christian Family Of ISIS Suicide Bomber Believe He Was 'Brainwashed'
- Drive-Through Ash Wednesday Blessings To Be Given Out At This Irish Church
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March