Orange is the New Black season 2 Netflix release date near as final scenes photos posted by actor Matt McGorry
As final scenes for Orange is the New Black season 2 wrapped up this week, the excited cast couldn't help but tease fans with photos and messages on social media.
Actor Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett in the hit Netflix original drama, recently posted a short clip preparing to film his final scenes.
He posted the video below with the caption:
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
The video shows the McGorry pulling up his black socks, adjusting his shirt, and putting his boots on as he suits up as officer John Bennett. He looks at the camera and says, "Let's do this."
On Jan. 14, McGorry also posted a photo on Instagram showing him kissing his onscreen lover Dayanara Diaz (played by actress Dascha Polanco) on the cheek.
Meanwhile, spoilers have been ongoing or the highly anticipated second series.
Jason Biggs' onscreen character Larry, who was easy-going and very supportive of his fiancé Piper Chapman in the first season, is said to become greedy and questionable in the season 2.
Biggs recently told E!Online: "I think season two is going to be just as good if not better than the first ... [Larry] wants to support Piper. In the beginning, ostensibly, he's going to do everything he can to support Piper. Ultimately he realizes that he's kind of a victim in all of it and he needs to take care of himself as well, but to what extreme, and how far should he take that exactly? He ends up taking advantage of Piper and the situation she's in, and becomes a little greedy and a little questionable."
The second season of Orange is the New Black is set to be better than the first, with each character being explored in depth.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Europe and U.S. face bigger terror attacks as ISIS loses ground in Mideast, FBI and CIA chiefs both warn