Orange is the New Black season 2 Netflix release date near as final scenes photos posted by actor Matt McGorry
As final scenes for Orange is the New Black season 2 wrapped up this week, the excited cast couldn't help but tease fans with photos and messages on social media.
Actor Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett in the hit Netflix original drama, recently posted a short clip preparing to film his final scenes.
He posted the video below with the caption:
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
The video shows the McGorry pulling up his black socks, adjusting his shirt, and putting his boots on as he suits up as officer John Bennett. He looks at the camera and says, "Let's do this."
On Jan. 14, McGorry also posted a photo on Instagram showing him kissing his onscreen lover Dayanara Diaz (played by actress Dascha Polanco) on the cheek.
Meanwhile, spoilers have been ongoing or the highly anticipated second series.
Jason Biggs' onscreen character Larry, who was easy-going and very supportive of his fiancé Piper Chapman in the first season, is said to become greedy and questionable in the season 2.
Biggs recently told E!Online: "I think season two is going to be just as good if not better than the first ... [Larry] wants to support Piper. In the beginning, ostensibly, he's going to do everything he can to support Piper. Ultimately he realizes that he's kind of a victim in all of it and he needs to take care of himself as well, but to what extreme, and how far should he take that exactly? He ends up taking advantage of Piper and the situation she's in, and becomes a little greedy and a little questionable."
The second season of Orange is the New Black is set to be better than the first, with each character being explored in depth.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- I Was Kicked Out Of Turkey For Being A Christian
- Children Fleeing ISIS In Mosul Find Sanctuary
- Rick Warren: How To Respond When Someone Hurts You
- Why Practising Christian Mindfulness Doesn't Mean Turning Buddhist
- Why The Pope's Historic Trip To Sweden Is So Significant
- Will Christians And Muslims Be Able To Live Side By Side In Iraq After ISIS?
- Sexual Violence: Why Christians Have To Talk About It
- Christian Students Miraculously Saved From ISIS Terrorist Suicide Bombers: 'The Lord Blinded Their Eyes'
- Ancient Papyrus Discovered In Israel Reveals Mystery Of King's Maidservant
- Christians And Muslims Join Forces In Pakistan To Save Nine-Year-Old Boy From Blasphemy Charge
- Young Iraqi Christian Girl Who Forgave ISIS 'Joyful' About Returning Home After Liberation
- Christianity Is In Danger Of Disappearing For Good From Iraq Even After Defeat Of ISIS
- 20 Chinese Christians Beaten And Couple Imprisoned For Hanging Cross In Home