Orange is the New Black season 2 Netflix release date near as final scenes photos posted by actor Matt McGorry
As final scenes for Orange is the New Black season 2 wrapped up this week, the excited cast couldn't help but tease fans with photos and messages on social media.
Actor Matt McGorry, who plays officer Bennett in the hit Netflix original drama, recently posted a short clip preparing to film his final scenes.
He posted the video below with the caption:
"Suiting up as John Bennett for my last scene of #oitnbseason 2. #ImAWeirdo FYI again- this is NOT a spoiler and indicates nothing about plot or when the show will be released (which noone knows the answer to)."
The video shows the McGorry pulling up his black socks, adjusting his shirt, and putting his boots on as he suits up as officer John Bennett. He looks at the camera and says, "Let's do this."
On Jan. 14, McGorry also posted a photo on Instagram showing him kissing his onscreen lover Dayanara Diaz (played by actress Dascha Polanco) on the cheek.
Meanwhile, spoilers have been ongoing or the highly anticipated second series.
Jason Biggs' onscreen character Larry, who was easy-going and very supportive of his fiancé Piper Chapman in the first season, is said to become greedy and questionable in the season 2.
Biggs recently told E!Online: "I think season two is going to be just as good if not better than the first ... [Larry] wants to support Piper. In the beginning, ostensibly, he's going to do everything he can to support Piper. Ultimately he realizes that he's kind of a victim in all of it and he needs to take care of himself as well, but to what extreme, and how far should he take that exactly? He ends up taking advantage of Piper and the situation she's in, and becomes a little greedy and a little questionable."
The second season of Orange is the New Black is set to be better than the first, with each character being explored in depth.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister