OnePlus 4 release date, specs, features rumors: Device to launch June 2017?
22 Sept. -
The OnePlus 3 has been touted as one of the best smartphones of the year due to its high specs builds such as its 6 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chip. The upcoming OnePlus 4 is rumored to launch in June next year, and it is speculated to come with even higher specs and new features.
According to a report from Tech Radar, the OnePlus 4 is likely going to launch in June 2017, given that the OnePlus 3 released in June this year. However, with the release of the iPhone 7 and the expected launch of the Samsung Galaxy S8 in early 2017 the OnePlus 4 is stated to possibly be released a few months earlier.
This would hint that the phone could launch by March or April in order to compete with the Galaxy S8. Despite the direct competition, fans speculate the OnePlus 4 would outperform the Galaxy S8 due to its more powerful build and lower cost. The report states the phone is likely to be within the $400 price range.
In terms of specs and capabilities, the phone is rumored to go beyond what the OnePlus 3 already offers and may come with 8 GB of RAM and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor, which would make it the fastest and most efficient smartphone to date.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, in comparison, costs over $700 and comes with only 3 GB RAM. Even the slightly more powerful iPhone 7, which is comparable to the price of the Galaxy S7 Edge, is not as powerful as the rumored specs fort he OnePlus 4.
According to the report, the OnePlus 4 is also rumored to upgrade its 16-MP camera to a 23-MP camera. Although unconfirmed, speculations suggest the phone will be using the same camera technology that Sony employs for their Xperia smartphones.
It is important to note that OnePlus has yet to confirm or deny any of the rumors, and as such, a June 2017 release date report should be taken with precaution.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians
- Trump Calls Out Non-Christian Conservatives And Suggests They Leave The Room
- Five Sentenced To Life For Torture And Murder Of Christians In Turkey
- US Conservative Leaders Attack 'Progressive' Evangelicals, Catholics, Clinton
- Singapore Sends Teen Blogger Back To Jail For Criticising Religion