'One Punch Man' season 2 air date, news: New installment to premiere in October?
"One Punch Man" has become one of the most popular anime in recent years. However, despite its rising popularity and the launch of the English dub in the U.S., no official word has been announced about the launch of season 2. Despite this, the second season is currently expected to launch this October.
According to iTech Post, "One Punch Man" season 2 is speculated to launch by October or early November if the Halloween season has to push it back a week or two. It is said that the reason behind this is that the English dub of the first season has just ended its run on FUNimation, and the network is known for moving immediately to the next season available.
However, the report states that the studios behind "One Punch Man" have yet to make any official announcement regarding season 2. Up to this point, no promo image or teaser trailer has been released, and the report states that the second season may be pushed back to early 2017, presumably after the New Year.
It is noted that no release date has been stated regarding season 2, and any information should still be taken as pure speculation at this point.
The second season, as previously reported, is speculated to see Genos betray Saitama and go on his own way or even turn into a villain. Lord Boros is also expected to fight Saitama a second time, and speculations say that he may even win. Other villains for the season include Amai Mask and Garou, both of whom have been teased in season 1.
Fans speculate that season 2 will also delve deeper into the origin story of Saitama, which has been explored extensively in the manga but not in the anime. Fans are expected to learn how Saitama got inspired to become a superhero and how he gained his unique level of power that lets him take down villains with a single punch.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 3 Things The Labour Party Can Learn From The Church About Unity
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- Diplomats round on Russians: You are barbarians and war criminals
- Pro-life activists oppose 'ridiculous' proposal from bioethicists to force doctors to kill babies
- Aleppo's 'battle for existence': Russia bombards rebel areas
- Christian event disrupted by extremists who oppose non-Jewish activities in Israel
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives