Nicole Scherzinger engaged? Lewis Hamilton hints at proposal: "Maybe before we get to six years"
Nicole Scherzinger may be getting engaged to long-time boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after the Formula One champion recently hinted at a proposal.
The 34-year-old former Pussycat Doll singer has been dating Hamilton since 2008 and the pair had continued to show a strong relationship.
Hamilton, 28, told The Sun: "We've been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years."
Back in 2011, the couple was caught up in rumors that they were headed for marriage, with people congratulating them for their so-called engagement.
"'They came out with some rumour the other day," she had told The Telegraph. "Everyone was congratulating us, which was hilarious. We congratulated each other on our engagement when we weren't even engaged. We're happy where we are right now, which is boyfriend and girlfriend. Just really happy. It's difficult living in two different countries but I'm grateful to have him.'
She had tweeted at the time: "Lewis and I woke up this morning and read we were engaged! Sorry to disappoint u all but it's not true."
The former XFactor USA judge also told the paper about her Christian roots, saying she attends mass almost every week.
"My grandfather was a pastor and I grew up going to church. I pray a lot,' she told Telegraph's Natasha Vargas Cooper.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians
- Trump Calls Out Non-Christian Conservatives And Suggests They Leave The Room
- Five Sentenced To Life For Torture And Murder Of Christians In Turkey
- US Conservative Leaders Attack 'Progressive' Evangelicals, Catholics, Clinton
- Singapore Sends Teen Blogger Back To Jail For Criticising Religion