Nicole Scherzinger engaged? Lewis Hamilton hints at proposal: "Maybe before we get to six years"
Nicole Scherzinger may be getting engaged to long-time boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after the Formula One champion recently hinted at a proposal.
The 34-year-old former Pussycat Doll singer has been dating Hamilton since 2008 and the pair had continued to show a strong relationship.
Hamilton, 28, told The Sun: "We've been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years."
Back in 2011, the couple was caught up in rumors that they were headed for marriage, with people congratulating them for their so-called engagement.
"'They came out with some rumour the other day," she had told The Telegraph. "Everyone was congratulating us, which was hilarious. We congratulated each other on our engagement when we weren't even engaged. We're happy where we are right now, which is boyfriend and girlfriend. Just really happy. It's difficult living in two different countries but I'm grateful to have him.'
She had tweeted at the time: "Lewis and I woke up this morning and read we were engaged! Sorry to disappoint u all but it's not true."
The former XFactor USA judge also told the paper about her Christian roots, saying she attends mass almost every week.
"My grandfather was a pastor and I grew up going to church. I pray a lot,' she told Telegraph's Natasha Vargas Cooper.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- It's OK for Christians to worry about refugees in U.S., religious freedom activist says
- Archbishop from Uganda says beating of children, wives at home should stop
- Italy earthquake: State funeral held for 35 victims
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- Scottish police call on help of priest to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef