Nicole Scherzinger engaged? Lewis Hamilton hints at proposal: "Maybe before we get to six years"
Nicole Scherzinger may be getting engaged to long-time boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after the Formula One champion recently hinted at a proposal.
The 34-year-old former Pussycat Doll singer has been dating Hamilton since 2008 and the pair had continued to show a strong relationship.
Hamilton, 28, told The Sun: "We've been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years."
Back in 2011, the couple was caught up in rumors that they were headed for marriage, with people congratulating them for their so-called engagement.
"'They came out with some rumour the other day," she had told The Telegraph. "Everyone was congratulating us, which was hilarious. We congratulated each other on our engagement when we weren't even engaged. We're happy where we are right now, which is boyfriend and girlfriend. Just really happy. It's difficult living in two different countries but I'm grateful to have him.'
She had tweeted at the time: "Lewis and I woke up this morning and read we were engaged! Sorry to disappoint u all but it's not true."
The former XFactor USA judge also told the paper about her Christian roots, saying she attends mass almost every week.
"My grandfather was a pastor and I grew up going to church. I pray a lot,' she told Telegraph's Natasha Vargas Cooper.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- Pastor forgives Muslim extremists who attacked his church, citing Exodus 14:14: 'The Lord shall fight for you'
- More and more Muslims in Egypt, Saudi Arabia leaving their faith, turned off by its teachings of violence and hatred
- How controversy over a march to celebrate the conversion of Russia highlights divisions in Ukraine
- Anglicans to build new centre in Spain for pilgrims on 'The Way' to Santiago de Compostela
- Church leaders appeal for calm as elections approach in South Africa
- Pope falls while celebrating Mass in Poland