Nicole Scherzinger engaged? Lewis Hamilton hints at proposal: "Maybe before we get to six years"
Nicole Scherzinger may be getting engaged to long-time boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after the Formula One champion recently hinted at a proposal.
The 34-year-old former Pussycat Doll singer has been dating Hamilton since 2008 and the pair had continued to show a strong relationship.
Hamilton, 28, told The Sun: "We've been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years."
Back in 2011, the couple was caught up in rumors that they were headed for marriage, with people congratulating them for their so-called engagement.
"'They came out with some rumour the other day," she had told The Telegraph. "Everyone was congratulating us, which was hilarious. We congratulated each other on our engagement when we weren't even engaged. We're happy where we are right now, which is boyfriend and girlfriend. Just really happy. It's difficult living in two different countries but I'm grateful to have him.'
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
She had tweeted at the time: "Lewis and I woke up this morning and read we were engaged! Sorry to disappoint u all but it's not true."
The former XFactor USA judge also told the paper about her Christian roots, saying she attends mass almost every week.
"My grandfather was a pastor and I grew up going to church. I pray a lot,' she told Telegraph's Natasha Vargas Cooper.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes