Nicole Scherzinger engaged? Lewis Hamilton hints at proposal: "Maybe before we get to six years"
Nicole Scherzinger may be getting engaged to long-time boyfriend Lewis Hamilton after the Formula One champion recently hinted at a proposal.
The 34-year-old former Pussycat Doll singer has been dating Hamilton since 2008 and the pair had continued to show a strong relationship.
Hamilton, 28, told The Sun: "We've been together for five years, which is quite a milestone really. But hopefully in the near future. Maybe before we get to six years."
Back in 2011, the couple was caught up in rumors that they were headed for marriage, with people congratulating them for their so-called engagement.
"'They came out with some rumour the other day," she had told The Telegraph. "Everyone was congratulating us, which was hilarious. We congratulated each other on our engagement when we weren't even engaged. We're happy where we are right now, which is boyfriend and girlfriend. Just really happy. It's difficult living in two different countries but I'm grateful to have him.'
She had tweeted at the time: "Lewis and I woke up this morning and read we were engaged! Sorry to disappoint u all but it's not true."
The former XFactor USA judge also told the paper about her Christian roots, saying she attends mass almost every week.
"My grandfather was a pastor and I grew up going to church. I pray a lot,' she told Telegraph's Natasha Vargas Cooper.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- How 'intentional' are you - with yourself and with God?
- The 99 thoughts you have while listening to a sermon
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Nun who escaped Jacques Hamel murder hugged and applauded at memorial
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- South Sudan: Hundreds of young Christians forced to flee gun battle
- Sky News 'I could have killed them all' church report goes viral
- Clinton accepts Democratic nomination at a 'moment of reckoning' for America
- Pastor forgives Muslim extremists who attacked his church, citing Exodus 14:14: 'The Lord shall fight for you'