Nicki Minaj engaged? Sports diamond ring following DJ Khaled's MTV proposal [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj may be engaged after she was spotted wearing huge diamond ring on her engagement finger following a video proposal by DJ Khaled.
The record producer had asked for the "Starships" singer's hand in marriage in a video proposal last week which has since gone viral. In the clip, Khaled says, "I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy ... I feel like you need a man like me in your life … we got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me….Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"
The 37-year-old then held up a huge 10-karat ring which is estimated to be worth half a million dollars. He continuedKhaled declared that he was serious about the proposal, telling Us Weekly: "I want to marry her! I was serious. She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now."
Following the bizarre proposal, the 30-year-old singer was spotted last night with the huge rock after leaving a restaurant in Beverly Hills. Minaj acknowledged the proposal by retweeting the video but has not yet said anything yet.
There is no confirmation that Minaj responded to Khaled's proposal, but following the sequence of events, fans can't help but wonder whether the pink-wigged is indeed engaged.
However, the two never dated, so many are speculating that all this is part of a publicity stunt.
DJ Khaled, whose real name is Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, is a record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Muslim And Christian Children In Aleppo Will Pray Together For End To Brutal Conflict
- Hungary Wants A 'Giant Refugee City' In Libya To Keep Migrants Out
- Christians Step Up Campaign To Save Asia Bibi From Blasphemy Death Sentence
- Kidnapped Priest Found Dead In Mexico; Third Killing In A Week
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint