Nicki Minaj engaged? Sports diamond ring following DJ Khaled's MTV proposal [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj may be engaged after she was spotted wearing huge diamond ring on her engagement finger following a video proposal by DJ Khaled.
The record producer had asked for the "Starships" singer's hand in marriage in a video proposal last week which has since gone viral. In the clip, Khaled says, "I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy ... I feel like you need a man like me in your life … we got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me….Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"
The 37-year-old then held up a huge 10-karat ring which is estimated to be worth half a million dollars. He continuedKhaled declared that he was serious about the proposal, telling Us Weekly: "I want to marry her! I was serious. She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now."
Following the bizarre proposal, the 30-year-old singer was spotted last night with the huge rock after leaving a restaurant in Beverly Hills. Minaj acknowledged the proposal by retweeting the video but has not yet said anything yet.
There is no confirmation that Minaj responded to Khaled's proposal, but following the sequence of events, fans can't help but wonder whether the pink-wigged is indeed engaged.
However, the two never dated, so many are speculating that all this is part of a publicity stunt.
DJ Khaled, whose real name is Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, is a record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Rahab the prostitute: Was she a traitor or a heroine?
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Parents give the credit to God after their 16-year-old son survives deadly brain-eating amoeba
- Egypt: Knife-wielding attacker shot dead after stabbing guard at Coptic church
- Mark Driscoll hits out at polygamy and warns it could be legal within two decades
- As a follower of Jesus it is your duty to vote, says US Episcopal Church leader
- Religious freedom at 'serious risk' at Christian universities, presidents warn
- Anglican Church in Nigeria builds trauma centre for victims of Boko Haram