Nicki Minaj engaged? Sports diamond ring following DJ Khaled's MTV proposal [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj may be engaged after she was spotted wearing huge diamond ring on her engagement finger following a video proposal by DJ Khaled.
The record producer had asked for the "Starships" singer's hand in marriage in a video proposal last week which has since gone viral. In the clip, Khaled says, "I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy ... I feel like you need a man like me in your life … we got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me….Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"
The 37-year-old then held up a huge 10-karat ring which is estimated to be worth half a million dollars. He continuedKhaled declared that he was serious about the proposal, telling Us Weekly: "I want to marry her! I was serious. She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now."
Following the bizarre proposal, the 30-year-old singer was spotted last night with the huge rock after leaving a restaurant in Beverly Hills. Minaj acknowledged the proposal by retweeting the video but has not yet said anything yet.
There is no confirmation that Minaj responded to Khaled's proposal, but following the sequence of events, fans can't help but wonder whether the pink-wigged is indeed engaged.
However, the two never dated, so many are speculating that all this is part of a publicity stunt.
DJ Khaled, whose real name is Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, is a record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 4 Ways To Encourage Young People To Lead In Church
- Aberfan: The Quiet Heroism Of The Wounded Healer
- The Tax Collector And The Pharisee: How God's Mercy Is Shown To Unexpected People
- 3 Things That Need Your Prayers This Weekend
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- 'Selective Reduction': Norway Allows Women to Legally Abort One of Their Twins Even If Baby Is Healthy
- Iraqi Army Liberates Christian Town As US Defence Secretary Flies In For Talks
- Iraqi Army Tries To Take Main Christian Town Near Mosul
- North Korean Woman Reveals How They Were Taught to Hate Christians
- 5 Out of 6 Christians In Iraq Have Been Forced To Flee Since 2003
- 'God Helped Us Come Out of Bondage,' Say 21 Nigerian Schoolgirls Freed by Boko Haram Militants