Nicki Minaj engaged? Sports diamond ring following DJ Khaled's MTV proposal [VIDEO]
Nicki Minaj may be engaged after she was spotted wearing huge diamond ring on her engagement finger following a video proposal by DJ Khaled.
The record producer had asked for the "Starships" singer's hand in marriage in a video proposal last week which has since gone viral. In the clip, Khaled says, "I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy ... I feel like you need a man like me in your life … we got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success. [If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I understand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me….Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"
The 37-year-old then held up a huge 10-karat ring which is estimated to be worth half a million dollars. He continuedKhaled declared that he was serious about the proposal, telling Us Weekly: "I want to marry her! I was serious. She can take her time and think about it. At least she knows how I feel now."
Following the bizarre proposal, the 30-year-old singer was spotted last night with the huge rock after leaving a restaurant in Beverly Hills. Minaj acknowledged the proposal by retweeting the video but has not yet said anything yet.
There is no confirmation that Minaj responded to Khaled's proposal, but following the sequence of events, fans can't help but wonder whether the pink-wigged is indeed engaged.
However, the two never dated, so many are speculating that all this is part of a publicity stunt.
DJ Khaled, whose real name is Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, is a record producer, radio personality, rapper, DJ and record label executive.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?