PHOTOS: Blue Ivy Carter - Beyonce's leaked promo video for "Rise" perfume [WATCH]
It has been over two years since pop star Beyonce gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7, 2012.
Blue Ivy recently celebrated her second birthday in what looks to be a princess-themed party. Beyonce shared photographs of herself and her adorable two-year-old daughter with face paint and wearing a sparkly tiara fit for a princess.
Beyonce also shared a photo of the birthday cake, which was a two-tier cake frosted in pink and white with a tiara on top.
Another photo not related to the party shows the whole family together, with Jay-Z holding Blue Ivy with Beyonce standing next to pair and looking up at something in the sky.
The princess themed party also included a special guest – Dora the Explorer. Among her many toys was a Minnie Mouse toy car and a horse.
Guests at the birthday party included former Destiny's Child members Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Meanwhile, a teaser video of what seems to be a promo for Beyonce's new perfume "Rise" has been making the rounds online. The clip shows a cloud of gold dust before the singer emerges swinging her hair side to side with glitter flying around.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage
- Full ban on burkinis would stoke tensions, admits French minister