NBA Finals 2013 Schedule; Heat vs Spurs game 1 time tonight 9 p.m. ET
The NBA Finals 2013 will see the Miami Heat face off against the San Antonio Spurs in the Championship Game. The series will begin tonight.
LeBron James carried the Heat through some of their contests against the hugely competitive Indiana Pacers in their Eastern Conference Finals series, which went all the way to the seventh game.
However, the Spurs made light work in their Western Conference Finals series, winning 4-0, and have had a lot more time off court than Miami coming into the NBA Finals series.
Tickets to the San Antonio Spurs first two home games of the NBA Finals (Games 3 & 4) against the Miami Heat will be available for purchase online at spurs.com on Thursday, June 6 at 10 a.m, according to NBA.com.
See below for the full NBA Finals 2013 schedule and TV info:
2013 NBA Finals Schedule
Thursday, June 6 - Spurs at Heat 8:00 PM
Sunday, June 9 - Spurs at Heat 7:00 PM
Tuesday, June 11 - Spurs vs. Heat 8:00 PM
Thursday, June 13 - Spurs vs. Heat 8:00 PM
Sunday, June 16 - Spurs vs. Heat 7:00 PM
Tuesday, June 18 - Spurs at Heat 8:00 PM
Thursday, June 20 - Spurs at Heat 8:00 PM
- All times Central
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- 6 Scripture verses about the heart – and why they don't mean what you think
- Study shows 'religious' countries are worse at science. What does this really tell us?
- 5 truths to cling to in the midst of uncertainty
- 'Identity' by Colton Dixon: An ambitious, vibrant and hopeful anthem
- Don't blame Islam, don't blame religion: It's people that make the world violent
- Persevering when times are tough: 6 scriptures to help you keep going
- Is it ever God's fault when we sin?
- Music in church can be a battlefield. So what's the point of it?
- In His Grip: A guide to Christian email sign-offs
- Pastor reveals horror of child sacrifices in Uganda, claims murder of innocents is big business
- Christianity is 'over' in Iraq, but 'God is not dead despite terrible persecution,' says 'Vicar of Baghdad'
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'Christ's love and self-sacrifice will triumph over evil and despair'
- In Afghanistan, more than 1 in 10 babies die at birth. Here's why – and how it can change
- #PrayForLondon is the latest #PrayFor hashtag to trend. Sadly, there have been many others
- Fortune's 50 greatest leaders: Who is the one religious figure?