Nancy Motes suicide note? Julia Roberts' half-sister left 5-page letter: REPORT
Nancy Motes, the half-sister of actress Julia Roberts, is believed to have committed suicide, according to The New York Daily News.
Motes, 37, allegedly left a five-page suicide note, in which she accused her Oscar-winning sister of driving her to kill herself.
A source told the New York Daily News: "It was definitely a suicide. She left a five-page suicide letter. The EMT found it. There were three page rantings that her sister drove her to do this. There was one page to her mom, telling her how much she loved her, and one page apologizing to (her fiancé John Dilbeck.)"
The actress' sister was found dead Monday, Feb. 10, of an apparent drug overdose in a full bathtub at a home in Santa Monica. Her body was discovered by her fiancé John Dilbeck at 2 p.m.
Motes, 37, was the youngest sister of Oscar winning actress Julia Roberts and actor Eric Roberts. She and Julia Roberts have the same mother - Betty Lou Motes.
The news of an alleged suicide note comes after a series of recent tweets by Motes were revealed. These comments have since been deleted, but according to the Daily Mail, one tweet on Jan. 20 said: "America's Sweetheart" is a B*****!!" Another reads, "Do you want to be a fan of someone so cruel? She's not even that good of an actress. Happy you totally F***ed with me?" Another tweet reads: "I must admit I maybe going to far.. but I never been so angry in my life. I'm actually a pretty easygoing, peaceful person."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Another tweet on Jan. 22 claims: "(M)y own family has abandoned me."
Motes' family confirmed her death in a statement released Monday: "It is with deep sadness that the family of Nancy Motes ... confirms that she was found dead in Los Angeles yesterday of an apparent drug overdose. There is no official report from the Coroner's office yet. The family is both shocked and devastated."
Last year, Motes talked to The Sun about her weight issues. "When you're in a family of very, very exceptionally beautiful people it's intimidating. I think that growing up as Pretty Woman's little sister has definitely made me try to see the person inside and not the person outside. A lot of my life I felt judged for my weight," she told the paper.
Motes had also revealed that she planned to marry her boyfriend John Dilbeck in May.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes
- South Koreans march close to presidential Blue House demanding Park resign
- Malaysia says Myanmar violence against Muslim Rohingya 'ethnic cleansing'
- Bodies of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victims Returned To Grieving Brazilian Home Town