MTV Movie Awards live stream: Eminem & Rihanna duet performance 2014, Paul Walker tribute [Video]
The annual 2014 MTV Movie Awards will take place this Sunday, April 13, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Prior to the main award ceremony, the red carpet event will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET. The MTV red carpet will be available to view via live stream here.
A live pre-show will also be held at 8.30 p.m. ET., co-hosted by Zendaya, Tyler Posey, and MTV's Josh Horowitz and Christina Garibaldi.
This year's award show, which will honor the greatest in film and acting, will be hosted by Conan O'Brien. The show will be a star-studded event, with Rihanna and Eminem to perform a duet of hit song "Monster."
This year's event will include 20 celebrity presenters and five musical performances.
Other performers include Ellie Goudling, twenty one pilots, and Zedd, feat. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant.
Presenters include Adam Levine, Amanda Seyfried, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Jared Leto, Jessica Alba, Johnny Depp, Kate Upton, Lupita Nyong'O, Mark Wahlberg, Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Nicki Minaj, Zac Efron and more.
Nominations for the MTV Movie Awards were announced in March, and fans have been voting online for their favorite movies, actors and actresses.
Exciting new trailers are expected to be revealed at the MTV Movie Awards, including the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer and X-Men: Days of Future Past. A special tribute to late actor Paul Walker is also expected.
The 2014 MTV Movie Awards will air Sunday, April 13 at 9:00 p.m. ET on MTV. The awards show will also be available to view online via live stream on MTV.com.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'