'Mr. Robot' season 3 release date, spoilers: Will Tyrell finally execute Stage 2?
More questions were left at the end of the sophomore season of "Mr. Robot," and fans are hoping to get some answers when the series returns for season 3.
At the end of season 2, a major twist had been dropped when the fans saw that Tyrell Wellick (Martin Wallström) is actually alive and hiding at a still mysterious location. But aside from the unexpected return of the vile E. Corp vice president, the viewers of the series had a glimpse of the dreaded Stage 2 that the Dark Army and Mr. Robot (Christian Slater)/Elliot (Rami Malek) planned to use to ultimately destroy the biggest corporation in the US.
Based on the episode, it was Mr. Robot who hatched up the plan to destroy all the paper backups of E. Corp so that the evil conglomerate will never get the chance get to rebuild their empire after the massive hacking that they experienced in season 1.
But to be able to execute Stage 2, a lot of innocent lives will have to be sacrificed since it will have to blow up the entire E. Corp building. This prompted Elliot to back out because he does not want to sacrifice the lives of the people who have nothing to do with the evil corporation.
However, Tyrell seemed to be determined to execute the plan that Elliot actually created on his mind as Mr. Robot, and he will not stop until the company that he used to work with goes down to ashes. Will Stage 2 finally materialize in season 3?
Series creator Sam Esmail teased that in the third season of "Mr. Robot," Elliot will finally come to terms with everything that has happened in the first two seasons of the series. "Season three, and the way I've been thinking about it, is sort of the return to Elliot — but not the naive Elliot we saw at the beginning of the season. It's the Elliot we've seen go through this horrific experience from the first and second seasons, and with all of that in mind, that's going to make this new Elliot come into fruition in the next season," Esmail told The Hollywood Reporter.
Esmail also told Entertainment Weekly that fans will also find out what really happened to Angela (Portia Doubleday) after she came face-to-face with White Rose (BD Wong) when "Mr. Robot" returns to USA Network for season 3.
Christian singer and 'American Idol' winner Fantasia Barrino thankful to God for saving her after suicide attempt
When she's up on the stage and under the bright lights as she performs, Christian singer and "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino appears to be a woman of strength and inspiration.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Muslim And Christian Children In Aleppo Will Pray Together For End To Brutal Conflict
- Hungary Wants A 'Giant Refugee City' In Libya To Keep Migrants Out
- Christians Step Up Campaign To Save Asia Bibi From Blasphemy Death Sentence
- Kidnapped Priest Found Dead In Mexico; Third Killing In A Week
- Christian News Anchor Condemned For Wearing Crucifix On Air
- Pope Francis Has Made It Harder To Become A Saint