'Mortal Kombat X' Kombat Pack 3 DLC release date news: Boon tweets DLC tease with a funny meme
Fans of the highly popular fighting video game "Mortal Kombat X" have been waiting for the game's developer — NetherRealm Studios — to confirm the existence of the long-rumored downloadable content (DLC) expansion pack "Kombat Pack 3." Despite the high demand for the DLC character pack, there still seems to be no concrete details about its release apart from a few teasers here and there from the game's co-creator Ed Boon.
Boon had been posting several teasers about the DLC pack's existence for quite a while now. The majority of his teasers have mostly been polls he had been running which apparently included "Kombat Pack 3" as an option, despite being not an obvious part of the question's answer.
Now Boon has apparently once again mentioned the rumored "Kombat Pack 3" in his latest post. The twitter post itself, which has the caption "Kombat Pack 3 ??," including an edited meme that talked about ideas for "Mortal Kombat X."
Fans, of course, were quick to react, with some scolding the co-creator for his trolling and his apparently insufferable teases about the existence of the DLC pack.
Some fans also believe that Boon's teasers may actually mean that the DLC could already be in the works and that he is just trying to build anticipation for its release. A brand new character DLC would certainly make sense following the success of the first two DLC packs.
There are still a lot of characters that can be added to the game's growing roster, which might include fan favorite characters such as Frost and Fujin. While both characters are already in the game, Frost and Fujin are still unplayable. Their addition would be an easy feat for the developers since their design and movements are already in the game.
As of the moment, there still remains to be no fixed release date for the "Kombat Pack 3" DLC, but with Boon's increasing teases, its release might just be right around the corner.
Sadie Robertson says new tattoo isn't to be cool but to remind her of living fearless in the name of Jesus
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson never planned on getting a tattoo. Seeing her father Willie get inked every now and then always upset the "Live Original" teenager, but she changed her mind about it after conquering her anxiety and fear.
'Fixer Upper' stars Chip and Joanna Gaines to release new book 'The Magnolia Story,' detailing their faith and rise to success
"Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have already made waves on television, but the Christian couple is expected to make waves on bookshelves as well with the release of their first book "The Magnolia Story" this October 18.
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Syrian Government Launches Aleppo Ground Attack
- ISIS Executes 6 Fighters By Crushing Them With A Bulldozer
- Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as missionaries spark revival in Kenya
- Iraqi Parliament Votes Against New Christian Province In Nineveh Plain
- Thousands protest against same-sex marriage plan in Mexico, call for defence of family values, marriage institution
- Christian missionary ready to risk death to spread the Gospel in his war-torn home of South Sudan