Monday Night Football live stream [schedule] 2013: how to watch online Bears vs Packers [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with a big clash between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. The Packers will be hoping to gain a win to try and start pulling away from the pack in the NFC North, but the Bears know that they need to improve over the second half of the season if they are to keep their own playoff dreams alive.
Tonight's Monday Night Football game will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. Alternatively the network will be providing a live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Packers have done well, and countered the good starts the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions had early season. They now find themselves top of the NFC North with a record of 5-2, where as the Bears are lagging behind now on 4-3.
However, if the Bears can win today they will pull back level with the Packers, and both teams will be left on 5-3. That would create a three way tie at the top of the NFC North, as the Detroit Lions are also on 5-3.
Today's match up between these two fierce rivals will be the 187th meeting between them, meaning it is one of the longest running rivalries in U.S. sports.
Chicago will know how important it is to win today and get back level with the division leaders. However, the Packers will also see this game as vital in their push for the title and the postseason, and if they win today they can put some daylight between themselves and one of their main rivals this season.
Monday Night Football between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
Sadie Robertson says new tattoo isn't to be cool but to remind her of living fearless in the name of Jesus
"Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson never planned on getting a tattoo. Seeing her father Willie get inked every now and then always upset the "Live Original" teenager, but she changed her mind about it after conquering her anxiety and fear.
'Fixer Upper' stars Chip and Joanna Gaines to release new book 'The Magnolia Story,' detailing their faith and rise to success
"Fixer Upper" stars Chip and Joanna Gaines have already made waves on television, but the Christian couple is expected to make waves on bookshelves as well with the release of their first book "The Magnolia Story" this October 18.
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Syrian Government Launches Aleppo Ground Attack
- ISIS Executes 6 Fighters By Crushing Them With A Bulldozer
- Thousands of people accept Jesus Christ into their hearts as missionaries spark revival in Kenya
- Iraqi Parliament Votes Against New Christian Province In Nineveh Plain
- Thousands protest against same-sex marriage plan in Mexico, call for defence of family values, marriage institution
- Christian missionary ready to risk death to spread the Gospel in his war-torn home of South Sudan