Monday Night Football live stream [schedule] 2013: how to watch online Bears vs Packers [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with a big clash between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. The Packers will be hoping to gain a win to try and start pulling away from the pack in the NFC North, but the Bears know that they need to improve over the second half of the season if they are to keep their own playoff dreams alive.
Tonight's Monday Night Football game will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. Alternatively the network will be providing a live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Packers have done well, and countered the good starts the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions had early season. They now find themselves top of the NFC North with a record of 5-2, where as the Bears are lagging behind now on 4-3.
However, if the Bears can win today they will pull back level with the Packers, and both teams will be left on 5-3. That would create a three way tie at the top of the NFC North, as the Detroit Lions are also on 5-3.
Today's match up between these two fierce rivals will be the 187th meeting between them, meaning it is one of the longest running rivalries in U.S. sports.
Chicago will know how important it is to win today and get back level with the division leaders. However, the Packers will also see this game as vital in their push for the title and the postseason, and if they win today they can put some daylight between themselves and one of their main rivals this season.
Monday Night Football between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
The Emmy-nominated miniseries "The Story of God" from National Geographic is going to have a second season, and this time, host Morgan Freeman will try to find proof of God's existence.
Star Trek Beyond explores some very spiritual ideas including character, leadership, the need for a saviour, and hope.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- #ThisFlag campaigner Pastor Evan Mawarire under threat, says Amnesty
- Glass ceiling shattered as Clinton wins Democratic Party nomination
- Church-state separation is OK, but 'there should never be separation between God and state' — Philippine President Duterte
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community