Monday Night Football live stream [schedule] 2013: how to watch online Bears vs Packers [ESPN start time, preview]
Monday Night Football takes place tonight with a big clash between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. The Packers will be hoping to gain a win to try and start pulling away from the pack in the NFC North, but the Bears know that they need to improve over the second half of the season if they are to keep their own playoff dreams alive.
Tonight's Monday Night Football game will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on the ESPN network. Alternatively the network will be providing a live stream – free for subscribers – via the link provided below.
The Packers have done well, and countered the good starts the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions had early season. They now find themselves top of the NFC North with a record of 5-2, where as the Bears are lagging behind now on 4-3.
However, if the Bears can win today they will pull back level with the Packers, and both teams will be left on 5-3. That would create a three way tie at the top of the NFC North, as the Detroit Lions are also on 5-3.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Today's match up between these two fierce rivals will be the 187th meeting between them, meaning it is one of the longest running rivalries in U.S. sports.
Chicago will know how important it is to win today and get back level with the division leaders. However, the Packers will also see this game as vital in their push for the title and the postseason, and if they win today they can put some daylight between themselves and one of their main rivals this season.
Monday Night Football between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears will start at 8.40 p.m. ET and can be watched online by clicking here.
The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
Lionsgate have released the initial trailer for The Shack, the movie adaptation of William P Young's best-selling Christian novel.
Veteran film-maker Martin Scorsese has met with Pope Francis to talk about the director's new movie Silence.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility
- 18 Islamists Arrested in Egypt for Burning Down Christian Homes