Miss USA 2013 Winner is Miss Connecticut Erin Brady [VIDEO]
The winner of 2013 Miss USA pageant is Miss Alabama Mary Margaret McCord, and Miss Connecticut Erin Brady.
Miss USA 2012 Nana Meriwether handed the crown to Erin Brady, who was among the top six contestants in tonight's pageant.
Fifth runner up is Miss South Carolina. Fourth runner up is Miss Texas. Third runner up is Miss Utah. Second runner up is Miss Illinois. First runner up is Miss Alabama.
The contestants narrowed down to the top 5 finalists throughout the two-hour competition are: Miss Utah Marissa Powell, Miss Alabama Mary Margaret McCord, Miss Illinois Stacie Juris, Miss South Carolina Megan Pinckney and Miss Connecticut Erin Brady.
However, one more contestant, Miss Texas Ali Nugent, was added on as the sixth finalist based on viewers' tweets.
The finalists were narrowed down from the top 15 contestants revealed at the beginning of the pageant tonight.
The top 15 are: Miss Texas Ali Nugent, Miss Ohio Kristin Smith, Miss Louisiana Kristen Gerault, Miss South Carolina Megan Pinckney, Miss Pennsylvania Jessica Billings, Miss Alabama Mary Margaret McCord, Miss Massachusetts Sarah Kidd, Miss California Maybelynn Capeluj, Miss North Carolina Ashley Love-Mills, Miss West Virginia Chelsea Welch, Miss Maryland Kasey Staniszewski, Miss Illinois Stacie Juris, Miss Nevada Chelsea Caswell, Miss Connecticut Erin Brady and Miss Utah Marissa Powell.
The 62nd annual pageant kicked off at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino n Las Vegas at 9 p.m. ET.
Last year's winner Olivia Culpo won the Miss Universe 2012 pageant. Pageant protocol forced Culpo to "resign" from her post as Miss USA, which meant runner-up Nana Meriwether took over the crown. Tonight's pageant will see Meriwether handing her crown to her successor.
Judges for the competition are: Bob Harper from "The Biggest Loser", designer Betsey Johnson, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star NeNe Leakes, "Hot in Cleveland" star Wendie Malick, "Duck Dynasty" star Jessica Robertson, NFL star Larry Fitzgerald, former WWE Diva Nikki Bella, correspondent Mo Rocca and singer Christina Milian.
The Miss USA competition was created in 1952 and is part of the Miss Universe Organization, which is owned by Donald Trump and NBC.
Click here for the full list, photos and profile of contestants.
See below for a video of Erin Brady below.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Christian Mum Blogger Announces Engagement To Football Star Abby Wambach
- This Alabama Church Wants To Set Up Its Own Police Force
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul
- ISIS Releases New Video Calling For Slaughter Of Egyptian Christians
- Christian Leaders Protest Franklin Graham Visit: He 'Compromises Jesus's Mission Of Justice And Love For All
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy