Microsoft Surface Book 2 release date, specs, features: Second-generation laptop to be unveiled next month; possible rollout in 2017?
Microsoft is said to be developing the second generation of its 2-in-1 laptop which is speculated to be unveiled by next month during a media event. It is also rumored that the Surface Book 2 will be made available by early 2017. However, the company remains mum on anything regarding the device.
Laptop aficionados are highly anticipating that an upgraded Surface Book will soon be announced by the Redmond-based tech giant. It is almost close to a year since the product was launched, and many innovations and technologies can now be added to its next model.
There are several reports suggesting that the upcoming device will have the new Intel Kaby Lake processor. This will then be complemented by an enhanced display screen, said to be offering a 4K resolution, 3D display capabilities, and a USB 3.1. Additionally, it is also said to be thinner and lighter, and it will offer a longer battery life. VR (virtual reality) support is also speculated to arrive as well.
Other Surface products are also said to be coming along that includes the Surface Pro 5, as well as the alleged Surface Phone that will replace the company's Lumia series smartphones. The Verge also suggested that a Surface all-in-one (AIO) PC could arrive and that it may have three models — 21-, 24-, and 27-inch variants.
The company is also said to be working on a revamped version of its Fulcrum hinge found in the Surface Book. It is said to be a concern among its users who were not able to detach the tablet easily when they want to shift from laptop mode to tablet mode.
However, nothing is still set in stone concerning these Microsoft devices.
Meanwhile, the tech giant is offering discounts on several of its products. The Surface Book with an Intel Core i5 and 8 GB RAM/128 GB storage is now available with a US$150 discount. It is now priced at $1,349 ($1,499 before.) The same discount is also offered for the Surface Pro 4 with Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of space. The offer is said to be valid until October 1, The BitBag added.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Why Are So Many Mexican Priests Being Killed?
- Two Dozen Christians Deported From Saudi Arabia For Praying
- Shocking Rise In Child Rape In Sierra Leone
- Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead
- Filipino church worker who survived terror bombing still thanks God despite death of his wife and son
- ISIS tortures 6 boys to death with use of welding tools; 3 kids caught playing soccer get 30 lashes each