Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago Live Stream Soccer: Watch Online Gold Cup 2013 CONCACAF Quarterfinals
Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago is the big game on Saturday night in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 tournament. This will be the second of this weekend's quarter-final matches and should see El Tri progress to the semi-finals, although Trinidad will have other thoughts.
The Gold Cup 2013 game will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream on Fox Soccer via the link provided below.
Mexico's form in this tournament and over the past 12 months or more has been very inconsistent.
They lost to Panama in their opening game in this tournament only to come back and win their second and third games, scoring 5 goals in those two wins.
Much of what happens today will depend on which Mexico team turns up. The disorganized and seemingly lost team that was lost for ideas against a very average Panama team, or the team that we all know can compete with the best teams in world football?
If the more inconsistent Mexico turns up today then the door will be open for Trinidad to pull off a shock. Although they lack the skills and top players of the Mexicans, Trinidad have a talented side who play with passion and tenacity, and they will jump on any chance to overturn the Mexicans and cause a massive upset today.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Trinidad managed to finish second in their group, after claiming a draw against El Salvador and beating Honduras in their final game.
Trinidad midfielder Keon Daniel has said ahead of the game, "For me, I think we're going to go out and play, play football and play in a smart way as possible. We know they're a good team. I don't think we should sit and respect them in any way. We should go out and do what we can do and hopefully get the result that we want."
"I think most people would say they're a favorite, but for me football is on the day," Daniel added. "Being underdogs is a good feeling. I think it motivates you and with that motivation I think the guys are ready to put in the hard work."
Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago kicks off at 6.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream on Fox Soccer by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Should Protestants Pay More Attention To Mary? And What's The Immaculate Conception Anyway?
- Twitter Lights Up For #NationalChristmasTreeDay
- Four Great Christmas Videos You Might Not Have Come Across
- How Many Presents Should Your Child Receive On Christmas Day?
- 'Father Forgive': How One Christian Woman Learnt To Forgive Her Husband's Murderers
- Are You Living With A Ten-Verse Bible? Here's Why It's So Dangerous For Your Spiritual Health
- Faith, Hope, And Politics: The Book You Need To Read In 2017
- Would Jesus Burn The Stars And Stripes?
- 3 Biblical Truths To Stand On When The World Shakes
- Orthodox Christians In Russian Town Protest Against New Condom Factory
- Musician Convicted Of Child Abuse Beaten To Death In Church
- Two Critical After Pastor Gave Congregation 'Liquid Substance' To Drink
- Victory In Sight For Syrian Army In Aleppo
- Christian Teacher Beaten Up By Muslim Villagers in Uganda for Converting From Islam
- Massive Dust Storm Forms 'Hand of God' Over Israeli Border to 'Protect Nation From ISIS — Just Like in Old Testament'