Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago Live Stream Soccer: Watch Online Gold Cup 2013 CONCACAF Quarterfinals
Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago is the big game on Saturday night in the CONCACAF Gold Cup 2013 tournament. This will be the second of this weekend's quarter-final matches and should see El Tri progress to the semi-finals, although Trinidad will have other thoughts.
The Gold Cup 2013 game will kick off at 6.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream on Fox Soccer via the link provided below.
Mexico's form in this tournament and over the past 12 months or more has been very inconsistent.
They lost to Panama in their opening game in this tournament only to come back and win their second and third games, scoring 5 goals in those two wins.
Much of what happens today will depend on which Mexico team turns up. The disorganized and seemingly lost team that was lost for ideas against a very average Panama team, or the team that we all know can compete with the best teams in world football?
If the more inconsistent Mexico turns up today then the door will be open for Trinidad to pull off a shock. Although they lack the skills and top players of the Mexicans, Trinidad have a talented side who play with passion and tenacity, and they will jump on any chance to overturn the Mexicans and cause a massive upset today.
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
Trinidad managed to finish second in their group, after claiming a draw against El Salvador and beating Honduras in their final game.
Trinidad midfielder Keon Daniel has said ahead of the game, "For me, I think we're going to go out and play, play football and play in a smart way as possible. We know they're a good team. I don't think we should sit and respect them in any way. We should go out and do what we can do and hopefully get the result that we want."
"I think most people would say they're a favorite, but for me football is on the day," Daniel added. "Being underdogs is a good feeling. I think it motivates you and with that motivation I think the guys are ready to put in the hard work."
Mexico vs Trinidad & Tobago kicks off at 6.30 p.m. ET and can be watched online through live stream on Fox Soccer by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Revelation 7: What's It Like In Heaven?
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- 3 Christian Converts Locked Up in Iran Jail for Their Faith 'Miraculously' Set Free
- US Church Sprayed With Bible Verse About The Killing Of 185,000 Assyrian Christians
- Trump, Farage, Erdogan, Modi All Make TIME Person Of The Year Shortlist
- Turkey Crackdown Turns On US Christians, Analysts Warn
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities