Manchester United vs Sunderland live stream: Watch online Capital One Cup Semi Final First Leg; free for beIN Sports Subscribers
Manchester United will play Sunderland in the Capital One Cup Semi-Final, First Leg on Tuesday night at the Stadium of Light, as the home team look to add to United's woes.
Today's big game is scheduled to start at 7.45 p.m. BST (2.45 p.m. EST) and can be watched online through live stream – free for subscribers to beIN Sports – via the link provided below.
Manchester United's season is going from bad to worse, as their stumbling Premier League form spilled out into the FA Cup at the weekend. The Red Devils were knocked out of the FA Cup by Swansea on Sunday, and although there is not a fully blown disaster at Old Trafford, there will be a number of eye brows raised as to why manager David Moyes has still not managed to get his team clicking.
With United lying a lowly 7th in the Premier League table, this Capital One Cup is probably their only realistic chances of a title this season – not many hold much hope of them winning the Champions League in their current form.
David Moyes never won a trophy at Everton, and he is finding it a tough ask to fill Sir Alex Ferguson's boots. Even though those at Old Trafford have been patient so far, it would be ignorant to think results like the loss against Swansea do not hurt, and there are only so many losses the fans can accept until they start to turn.
To their credit that has not happened yet, and if Moyes can get them to a cup final – even though it's only the Capital One Cup – it would provide a bit of relief on him and provide some hope for fans waiting for Moyes' style to kick in with the team.
Today's game between Sunderland and Manchester United will kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Planning A Christian Wedding? Here Are Eight Tips
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Islamic Leader Promises To Protect Christians And Hindus From Persecution
- U.S. Republicans, Democrats Unite To Support Pastor Imprisoned In Turkey, Ask Turkish President To Free Him
- Pope Blasts Politicians For 'Populist Rhetoric' And 'Self-Centredness' Over Migrants
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Warns Of Crisis In South Sudan As Millions Face Starvation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Dis-Invited By Conservative Conference After Pressure From Christians
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches