Manchester United vs Sunderland live stream: Watch online Capital One Cup Semi Final First Leg; free for beIN Sports Subscribers
Manchester United will play Sunderland in the Capital One Cup Semi-Final, First Leg on Tuesday night at the Stadium of Light, as the home team look to add to United's woes.
Today's big game is scheduled to start at 7.45 p.m. BST (2.45 p.m. EST) and can be watched online through live stream – free for subscribers to beIN Sports – via the link provided below.
Manchester United's season is going from bad to worse, as their stumbling Premier League form spilled out into the FA Cup at the weekend. The Red Devils were knocked out of the FA Cup by Swansea on Sunday, and although there is not a fully blown disaster at Old Trafford, there will be a number of eye brows raised as to why manager David Moyes has still not managed to get his team clicking.
With United lying a lowly 7th in the Premier League table, this Capital One Cup is probably their only realistic chances of a title this season – not many hold much hope of them winning the Champions League in their current form.
David Moyes never won a trophy at Everton, and he is finding it a tough ask to fill Sir Alex Ferguson's boots. Even though those at Old Trafford have been patient so far, it would be ignorant to think results like the loss against Swansea do not hurt, and there are only so many losses the fans can accept until they start to turn.
To their credit that has not happened yet, and if Moyes can get them to a cup final – even though it's only the Capital One Cup – it would provide a bit of relief on him and provide some hope for fans waiting for Moyes' style to kick in with the team.
Today's game between Sunderland and Manchester United will kick off at 7.45 p.m. BST and can be watched online by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Star Trek Beyond: searching for hope in a godless universe
- Controversial evangelist, activist and bestselling 'Left Behind' author dies aged 90
- Scotland's Christian 'saint in the making' Margaret Sinclair to star in new play
- The burning issue: Why the Church has got to start talking about hell
- Come to church this week for poets, rock stars, circus skills and 'champing'
- Lead us not into the temptations of Twitter, warns Pope Francis
- Vice-President Kaine? Find out six facts about his faith
- How your holidays can still be holy days
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- Glass ceiling shattered as Clinton wins Democratic Party nomination
- Church-state separation is OK, but 'there should never be separation between God and state' — Philippine President Duterte
- Why Pope Francis may not be particularly welcome in Poland
- Religious people oppose genetic engineering to enhance human abilities
- Jacques Hamel: The humble priest who was 'treasured' by the community
- Many thousands of displaced children in Nigeria on brink of starvation