Real Sociedad vs Manchester United live stream FREE: Watch online UEFA Champions League 2013 [start time, preview]
Manchester United will go on the road to Real Sociedad on Tuesday night in what is an important Champions League for United as they look to secure top spot in Group A and guarantee their spot in the knock out stages of Europe's top club competition.
The game is scheduled to kick off at 7.45 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
United are currently top of the Group A with 7 points from their 3 games so far. As the second half of the group stages commences, United know that if they can win again today they will have one foot in the next round.
Real Sociedad have struggled so far this season in the Champions League with zero points from their three games. Although they have not been completely destroyed by any team, they have a goal difference of just minus-4 from their three losses.
They will be hoping to cause an upset against the traveling Manchester United team who have had a very mixed up and down season so far in the English Premier League.
United will be without defenders Jonny Evans and Rafael, with Evans, 25, out with a back injury while 23-year-old Rafael is absent with an ankle problem.
"We haven't had a lot of injuries," said Manchester United manager David Moyes ahead of today's game. "I think it's the best Manchester United have been in that respect for a while. But we did pick up three on Saturday, which is very rare - especially by half-time."
He said, "Two of them haven't travelled - Jonny Evans and Rafael - so they're not with us."
"I won't take anything for granted," added Moyes. "I have a lot of respect for Sociedad. We have to play well if we're going to get those 10 points, which will get us over the line. We've got ourselves into a good position in the group and we have to try to maintain that. I think our experienced players have shown they're used to the Champions League."
The game can be watched online by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain
- US cardinal says Islam 'wants to govern the world'