Manchester United vs Chelsea Live Stream Football: Watch Online English Premier League Soccer
Manchester United vs Chelsea is the huge game in the Premier League on Sunday, as these two huge rivals meet at Old Trafford. The game is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream via the link below.
United will be missing striker Danny Welbeck for today's game as he has been unable to recover from a knee injury in time. However, there is some good news as Paul Scholes looks likely to be in the squad after nearly four months out with an injury.
Meanwhile, in Chelsea team news Ashley Cole will be back in the team after missing Thursday's Europa League semi final second leg game against Basel due to suspension.
The game comes as Manchester United have already guaranteed themselves the Premier League crown, winning back the title just a year after losing it to cross-city rivals Manchester City.
However, Chelsea have it all to play for; their Champions League spot is far from guaranteed and they will ideally want to win their final four games to ensure they claim their spot. If they fall out of the top four it would be a disaster for the team.
Especially with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho dropping many recent hints about a possible return to Stamford Bridge next season. If Chelsea do not make it into the Champions League it might be a big barrier in attracting someone of Mourinho's stature back – he will want Champions League football.
Chelsea have played an astonishing 13 games more than United this season – this is Chelsea's 65th game of the season, and their 12th in just 37 days.
Despite United being the fresher side, Chelsea are the ones with a lot more at stake today and the Blues will be going all out for the win, or at least a draw to help keep their noses ahead of their top 4 spot rivals.
Manchester United vs Chelsea is scheduled to kick off at 4 p.m. BST and can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Kirk Cameron, best known for his role as Mike Seaver on the ABC sitcom "Growing Pains," greeted 2017 with the big news: He's now an ordained minister.
Even teenagers like "Duck Dynasty" star Sadie Robertson deal with stress. However, the reality star has found the perfect solution in dealing with life's problems - trust God.
- 5 Ways To Cheer Up On Blue Monday
- God, Grant Me The Serenity To Accept The Train Strikes I Cannot Change
- The Death Of John The Baptist: How To See God At Work In Tragedy
- Trump's Inauguration: Why Who Prays Is Always Controversial
- The 6 Religious Leaders Who Will Pray At Trump's Inauguration
- England Has One, America Never Has. Is A State Church A Good Idea?
- Seven Years On: What Haiti Tells Us About Extreme Poverty And The Gospel Of Hope
- She Saved Hundreds Of Twins From Being Murdered. Who Was Mary Slessor?
- 8 Ways We Can Use Technology to Grow Spiritual Disciplines
- Accused Attackers Of Christian Grandmother Stripped Naked By Muslim Mob Walk Free
- 'Demon-Possessed Man Clawed At Me, Uttered Unrepeatable Curses,' Recalls Archbishop After His First Exorcism
- Pope Francis Makes Passionate Appeal For Care Of Child Migrants
- Austria's Far-Right Freedom Party Calls For Ban On 'Fascistic Islam'
- Iraq Special Forces Sweep Mosul University For Remaining Militants
- 'God Requires Me to Forgive You': Kin of Shooting Victims Urge Dylann Roof to Turn to Christ As He Is Sentenced to Death