'Man of Steel 2' release date: Movie slated to premiere in 2019; three characters who could appear in the sequel revealed
It has been confirmed that "Man of Steel 2" is currently a work in progress, and that it is likely to premiere in 2019. Although no other details have been released, there are three characters that are expected to be introduced in the "Man of Steel" sequel.
The Wrap confirms that "Man of Steel 2" is already in the works. The sequel is reportedly an active development and a top priority for Warner Brothers. Although this is true, "Man of Steel 2" has a long way to go before its release. "Wonder Woman" and "Justice League" will both be released in 2017. "Aquaman" will debut in 2018, followed by another "Batman" film, pushing the standalone Superman movie to 2019.
Newsweek reports that Henry Cavill's manager — Dany Garcia — has confirmed that he is already filming "Justice League." At the same time, Cavill is preparing for "Man of Steel 2." While Superman fans are waiting for his new stand alone movie, Superman will be next seen in the "Justice League" movie that will be released in 2017.
Heroic Hollywood previously posted three characters that can be expected in "Man of Steel 2." Although the page can no longer be found, Cinema Blend was able to capture who these three characters are: Brainiac, Supergirl, and Bizarro.
Brainiac, one of Superman's greatest villains, is an alien supercomputer who is on a mission to find the codex that contains the genetic information of the Kryptonians that were sent to Earth. He will be able to track the codex, and he will find that it is in the hands of Supergirl. Brainiac will attempt to retrieve the codex from Supergirl and create a Superman clone named Bizzaro with the use of the Kryptonian genetic codes that he already has, and have him do the dirty work.
"Man of Steel 2" is expected to premiere in 2019.
The Christian band Casting Crowns has reached a career milestone with over 10 million albums sold, and they are planning to increase numbers ever since the release of their new album called "The Very Next Thing."
Christian NBA star Jeremy Lin — whose amazing exploits with the New York Knicks in 2012 sparked a global following known as "Linsanity" — is going to appear in the pages of the Marvel comic book "Totally Awesome Hulk," which is due for release this December.
- Struggling With Comparing Yourself To Others? Time To Do Something About It
- Why Does God Allow Depression?
- Could Orthodox Churches Recognise The Pope? It's No Longer Completely Unthinkable
- Bieber Sings Delirious? Six Other Musical Acts And The Worship Songs They Should Cover
- Finding Focus: Four Ideas For The Desperately Distracted
- In Good Times And Bad, Why Psalm 23 Will See Us Through
- Leonard Cohen: 10 Of His Best Songs About Faith, God and Spirituality
- The Christian Comeback Is Coming, Says Brian McLaren
- 5 New Testament Passages Your Pastor Has (Probably) Never Preached On
- Over 160 ISIS militants killed in coalition airstrike in Iraq; jihadists surround Mosul with oil tanks
- Boko Haram militants shoot Christians returning home from church in Nigeria, killing 8; 2 other attacks claim 10 lives
- Chinese businessman who converted to Christianity from Buddhism to build $1.2m Noah's Ark replica
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Twelve Killed In Iraq In First Attack Of Its Kind Since 2015
- Three Shot Dead In Washington Mall Shooting