Macy's Fireworks 2013 live stream: Watch online free 4th of July NYC, New Jersey celebrations [VIDEO]
The annual Macy's Fourth of July fireworks in New York City will kick off at 8 p.m. ET . A live stream video is available below for those unavailable to make it in person to see the dazzling show.
The live telecast of NBC's "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" will be two-hours long. The lineup of performers are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Time McGraw, Nick Cannon and more.
After the performances by the stars, the world-famous fireworks show will take place at around 9:20 p.m. ET. The fireworks display is expected to last between 25-29 minutes and will feature over 40,000 fireworks on the Hudson River.
For the first time in 37 years, Macy will colaborate with Usher for the fireworks display, which is called "It Begins With a Spark."
The fireworks soundtrack will include song such as "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and "The Star-Spangled Banner". Hits from Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra will also be played.
CLICK HERE for best spots to see the fireworks from NYC or New Jersey in person [MAP]
Follow the live stream link here to watch the fireworks online.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- 'I Miss My Father': Daughter Of Murdered Missionary Jim Elliot Speaks Out
- What Makes A Great Sermon? 5 Tips For The Perfect Preach
- Why Are Black Majority Churches Growing So Fast In The UK?
- These Are 5 Qualities That Make A Great Pastor
- When Is Ash Wednesday 2017?
- She Was Looking For Matches To Get High On Heroin – And Instead She Found A Bible And Met Jesus
- The Mystery Of Millennials: They Aren't Who You Think They Are
- Sunday Swimming Row In Scotland Makes A Splash
- ISIS Terror Grows In Egypt As Christian Man Shot Dead And Son Burned Alive
- Blasphemy Laws In Denmark Used For First Time In Over 40 Years Against Man Who Filmed Himself Burning The Quran
- Turkey Has Given 'No Evidence' In Andrew Brunson Case, Says Legal Team
- Family Of Missing Christian Woman In Egypt Accuse Police Of Complicity In Her Kidnapping
- 'Hopeless' Muslim Family Try To Commit Suicide — But God Heals Them, With Dead Son Even Restored To Life
- Archaeologists To Start Digging Ancient Site Where They Believe The Ark Of The Covenant Once Stood