Macy's Fireworks 2013 live stream: Watch online free 4th of July NYC, New Jersey celebrations [VIDEO]
The annual Macy's Fourth of July fireworks in New York City will kick off at 8 p.m. ET . A live stream video is available below for those unavailable to make it in person to see the dazzling show.
The live telecast of NBC's "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" will be two-hours long. The lineup of performers are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Time McGraw, Nick Cannon and more.
After the performances by the stars, the world-famous fireworks show will take place at around 9:20 p.m. ET. The fireworks display is expected to last between 25-29 minutes and will feature over 40,000 fireworks on the Hudson River.
For the first time in 37 years, Macy will colaborate with Usher for the fireworks display, which is called "It Begins With a Spark."
The fireworks soundtrack will include song such as "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and "The Star-Spangled Banner". Hits from Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra will also be played.
CLICK HERE for best spots to see the fireworks from NYC or New Jersey in person [MAP]
Follow the live stream link here to watch the fireworks online.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- The Crowd-Funded Bible That Reaches Out To The Young Kids Of Instagram
- The Lonely Catholic President: The Faith Of JFK
- How Britain Could Help Stamp Out Massive Global Corruption – Really Easily
- 10 Books Every Church Preacher Should Read
- 'Killer Clowns' And Flesh-Eating Zombies: How To Talk To Your Kids About Halloween
- The Offensive Teaching Of Jesus That Christians Have Tried To Tone Down
- This Christian Woman Was Locked In A Shipping Container And Tortured - Because She Kept Saying The Name Of Jesus
- Why Every Christian Should Watch I, Daniel Blake
- How God's Changeless Nature Brings Comfort
- Churches Around The World Ring Bells For Aleppo As Hundreds Slaughtered In Brutal Siege
- Nigerian Christians Massacred In 'Savage' Attack, At Least 40 Dead
- Charlie Hebdo Mocks New Russian Cathedral: Russians Say It's 'Blasphemous And Scandalous'
- How The Vatican And China Are Trying To Make Up After A Decades-Long Dispute
- Leading Evangelical Calls For Civil Disobedience Against California Abortion Law
- Mosul Offensive Is Going Faster Than Planned, Says Iraqi PM