Macy's Fireworks 2013 live stream: Watch online free 4th of July NYC, New Jersey celebrations [VIDEO]
The annual Macy's Fourth of July fireworks in New York City will kick off at 8 p.m. ET . A live stream video is available below for those unavailable to make it in person to see the dazzling show.
The live telecast of NBC's "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" will be two-hours long. The lineup of performers are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Time McGraw, Nick Cannon and more.
After the performances by the stars, the world-famous fireworks show will take place at around 9:20 p.m. ET. The fireworks display is expected to last between 25-29 minutes and will feature over 40,000 fireworks on the Hudson River.
For the first time in 37 years, Macy will colaborate with Usher for the fireworks display, which is called "It Begins With a Spark."
The fireworks soundtrack will include song such as "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and "The Star-Spangled Banner". Hits from Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra will also be played.
CLICK HERE for best spots to see the fireworks from NYC or New Jersey in person [MAP]
Follow the live stream link here to watch the fireworks online.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Jonathan Edwards: 11 quotes from the legendary American preacher
- Why won't Sainsbury's stock this Christian Easter egg?
- Do social media and TV show us the world as it really is? Not according to Pope Francis
- Money worries upset more married couples than porn or adultery
- Beautiful photographs of the Church of England's 42 Cathedrals go on display
- Why does God let us go through times of trial?
- Katy Perry steps closer to buying LA convent after legal dispute pits Catholic hierarchy against its own nuns
- French presidential debate dominated by Islam and Burkini row
- Faith in the Fire: 7 quotes from Reformation icon Thomas Cramner
- Bishop of Leeds on Westminster attack: Abbey represented 'hope amid the worst of human depravity'
- 'Hand of God' appears in the sky; netizens believe it's a 'miracle'
- Worldwide Catholic Good Friday Collection to go to Christians in the Holy Land
- President Donald Trump to deliver Liberty University graduation Commencement Address
- Pope Francis 'planning to visit South Sudan in October,' says local Bishop
- Westminster terror shooting: Four dead including a police officer