Macy's Fireworks 2013 live stream: Watch online free 4th of July NYC, New Jersey celebrations [VIDEO]
The annual Macy's Fourth of July fireworks in New York City will kick off at 8 p.m. ET . A live stream video is available below for those unavailable to make it in person to see the dazzling show.
The live telecast of NBC's "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular" will be two-hours long. The lineup of performers are Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Time McGraw, Nick Cannon and more.
After the performances by the stars, the world-famous fireworks show will take place at around 9:20 p.m. ET. The fireworks display is expected to last between 25-29 minutes and will feature over 40,000 fireworks on the Hudson River.
For the first time in 37 years, Macy will colaborate with Usher for the fireworks display, which is called "It Begins With a Spark."
The fireworks soundtrack will include song such as "America the Beautiful," "God Bless America," and "The Star-Spangled Banner". Hits from Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson, Jimi Hendrix, Frank Sinatra will also be played.
CLICK HERE for best spots to see the fireworks from NYC or New Jersey in person [MAP]
Follow the live stream link here to watch the fireworks online.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- The Bible study method that helps small groups really work
- Revelation 2: Has the church lost its first love?
- Should Christian charities take atheists' money?
- Top 5 daily prayer apps to help your devotional life
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Scottish police seek Catholic priest's help to get rid of 'poltergeist' causing trouble inside a house
- Boko Haram leaves 1.4 million children displaced, dozens used as suicide bombers - Unicef
- Burkini ban suspended by top French court over 'breach of fundamental freedoms'
- Foundation backs Christian baker in U.S. Supreme Court case over religious freedom
- US Christian among first victims of Russia's anti-evangelism law
- Devastating earthquake in Italy prompts outpouring of support; Benedictine monks among those affected