Macbook Pro 2013 release date June 10 at Apple's WWDC with Haswell processor; Best Buy drops price of 13-inch retina Pros to $1,349
Apple's line of Macbook Air and Pros are expected to see some upgrades when it is revealed at the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June.
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chu Kuo, who is known for accurately predicting release dates for Apple's highly anticipated products, recently wrote in his latest research paper that refreshed versions of the Macbook Pro series will make an appearance at the conference.
The power laptops may come with the rumored Intel Haswell processor, which is expected to be unveiled by Intel just a week before the WWDC. The generation of Macbook Pros launched in 2012 is powered with Ivy Bridge processors.
It was previously believed that Apple would upgrade its next generation of Macbook Pros with retina-display, but that will not be necessary. The Pros will also keep its optical drive, as it still remains popular amongst users.
Previous talk and rumors of the Macbook Air coming packed with a retina-display have also been played down.
Meanwhile, the 13-inch Retina Macbook Pros have become more affordable due to Best Buy and Apple teaming up to push down prices this week. The tech retail giant offered the 2.5 GHz 13" Macbook Pro (8GB, 128GB) for just $1,349 this weekend before selling out.
The normal retail price of the retina 13-Inch Pro is $1,499. The latest price drop is just weeks away from the rumored unveiling of the 2013 Macbook lineup at the WWDC.
Kuo predicts that the new lineup will begin to ship by the end of the June quarter.
The WWDC event, which will take place June 10-13 in San Francisco, is an annual conference for Apple developers and engineers to get an "in-depth look" at what's next in iOS and OS X, and to learn how to take apps to the next level.
Backsliding from the faith is a terrible thing. The Bible tells us how sad and awful it would be for us to meet the Lord Jesus, put our faith in Him, and then return to the life that He picked us and saved us from.
Is your marriage happy? If it is, then I'm happy for you. If not, then trust in God to help you make it a happy, healthy, and God-glorifying marriage. I'd like to help you out by sharing with you three ways to make the most of your marriage relationship with your spouse.
- Films About Faith: Christian Today's Alternative Oscars 2017
- The Lesson For Labour From Its Forgotten Christian Socialist Leader: For The Greater Good, Corbyn Should Resign
- Five Scriptures For When You're Feeling Confused
- The 21st Century Solution To Displaying 16th Century Luther Artefacts: Print Them In 3D
- 3 Strategies For Online Soul-Protection
- Will A Christian Film Win Best Picture? Christian Today's Oscar Predictions
- Exclusive Michael Gove Interview: On Trump Quitting Early, Not Talking To Cameron And Being A Flawed Christian
- New Planets Have Been Discovered That Could Support Alien Life. Here Are 10 Questions For Christians
- Brand New VeggieTales Brings Godly Vegetables Back To Netflix: Exclusive Clips
- We Have To Help Christians Fleeing Islamic State, Says Egypt's President Sisi
- In France, People Who Speak Against Abortion Will Now Be Treated As Criminals
- Christian Astrophysicist Sees Little Chance Of Alien Life In New Earth-Size Planets Discovered By NASA
- Christian Family Of ISIS Suicide Bomber Believe He Was 'Brainwashed'
- Drive-Through Ash Wednesday Blessings To Be Given Out At This Irish Church
- Opposition To Philippine's President Duterte Turn Historic Event Into Protest March