Looking for love?
Are you single this Valentine's Day? Well, put down that Chinese take away, change out of your sweatpants and please, don't even think about looking at Ryan Gosling.
We've got you covered with some of the internet's best Christian chat-up lines that if nothing else, will at least get you laughing on this day of love.
- "Is your name Grace? Because you are amazing." Expect particularly strong results by asking someone passionate about eradicating modern slavery.
- "I was just reading through numbers and I realised, I don't have yours." 100 per cent success rate*.
- "Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from the hills of Gilead." This gains you extra points for proving you've at least opened the Old Testament, and current trends mean this can work on both boys and girls.
- "I'm not usually very prophetic, but I can see you and me together." Try this on an evangelical and watch them swoon.
- "Jesus says to give drink to those who are thirsty, and food to the hungry. How about dinner?" If they aren't keen on social justice, they aren't worth it.
We can't promise these will get a ring on your finger, but today isnt just about romantic love - so go on and have a giggle with your friends. Happy Valentine's Day!