Liverpool vs Oldham live stream: Watch online FA Cup football [preview, start time]
Liverpool will play Oldham in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Sunday in what should be a fantastic match up between the giants of Merseyside and their northwest rivals.
Today's game will kick off at 3 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Liverpool will have to play against Oldham today without Daniel Sturridge (ankle), Joe Allen (hip) and Mamadou Sakho (hamstring). Those injuries mean that young players Brad Smith and Jordan Rossiter could be in the squad for today's game.
Oldham will enjoy today's game as a break from their struggles in League One. They are struggling near the bottom of the division right now, but will be hoping that they can cause a massive upset today which will spark their season into life.
Of course Oldham midfielder Anton Rodgers is the 20-year-old son of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has said Rodgers Snr will not let the relations get in the way of his job today. He said, "When I was watching the Oldham game when they played Mansfield in the previous round we [he and Rodgers] texted each other and said there was a chance Anton may be involved. It will be a bit of fun for Brendan and Anton, but we are focused on winning."
Oldham manager Lee Johnson, has said, "A lot of these players, with such a big turnaround, weren't involved last year but it's proof of what can be done. We'll be going there to do our best and try and get a result. Why not? There's nothing for us to lose."
Liverpool against Oldham can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Billy Graham: 5 ways Christians can cope with the 'violence and destruction' all around
- Why we should think twice before singing 'Great is thy faithfulness'
- 'Hold onto Jesus' says priest and recovering alcoholic in video published after his death
- The Holocaust survivors who the Pope met at Auschwitz-Birkenau today
- Tim LaHaye and the end times: What should we believe about the end of the world?
- Analysis: How Hillary Clinton's abortion platform is the most liberal in Democrat history
- Jairus' daughter and the sick woman: What links these two stories?
- Finding Dory review: Beautiful and hilarious but too dangerous for my 10-year-old and 93,468 other children
- Who's backing Trump and who's for Clinton? The battle for evangelical endorsements
- 'Soul' leaving a body in China hospital captured on video?
- Turkey's President Erdogan claims West failed to show solidarity over coup attempt
- North Korea bans imports with markings resembling a cross
- Russian humanitarian operation in Syria may be 'ruse', US says
- U.S. President Barack Obama's Muslim half brother Malik says he's voting for Donald Trump
- Religious accommodations available at Rio Olympics: 5 major faiths to have their own space for worship