Liverpool vs Oldham live stream: Watch online FA Cup football [preview, start time]
Liverpool will play Oldham in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Sunday in what should be a fantastic match up between the giants of Merseyside and their northwest rivals.
Today's game will kick off at 3 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Liverpool will have to play against Oldham today without Daniel Sturridge (ankle), Joe Allen (hip) and Mamadou Sakho (hamstring). Those injuries mean that young players Brad Smith and Jordan Rossiter could be in the squad for today's game.
Oldham will enjoy today's game as a break from their struggles in League One. They are struggling near the bottom of the division right now, but will be hoping that they can cause a massive upset today which will spark their season into life.
Of course Oldham midfielder Anton Rodgers is the 20-year-old son of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has said Rodgers Snr will not let the relations get in the way of his job today. He said, "When I was watching the Oldham game when they played Mansfield in the previous round we [he and Rodgers] texted each other and said there was a chance Anton may be involved. It will be a bit of fun for Brendan and Anton, but we are focused on winning."
Oldham manager Lee Johnson, has said, "A lot of these players, with such a big turnaround, weren't involved last year but it's proof of what can be done. We'll be going there to do our best and try and get a result. Why not? There's nothing for us to lose."
Liverpool against Oldham can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Pope Francis: Christians Face Daily Battle With Satan
- 'Can I get a witness?' Whatever happened to sharing our testimonies?
- It's Been 500 Years Since The Reformation. Now Is The Time To Admit We Need Each Other
- What Does The Bible Have To Say About A Trump Presidency?
- Truth And Justice Meet: Why We Should Celebrate The Freedom Of Chelsea Manning
- Unsatisfied At Work? Here's How To Find Fulfilment
- Auschwitz Memorial Museum Director Appeals For Death Camp Staff Documents
- Real Christian Men Do This
- Hope Amid Crisis: Testimonies Of Christian Transformation In War-Torn Syria
- Violent Clashes Between Protesters And Police In Washington Over Trump Inauguration
- Muslim Man Defies ISIS By Making Iron Cross for Christians in Bombed-Out Church
- The Gambia Explainer: What Will Happen Next?
- 145,000 Indian Children Without Support As Compassion's Funds Cut Off By Government
- Holy Spirit 'Stirring' In War-Ravaged Aleppo As Muslims Seek Refuge in Christian Prayer Tents
- Germany Rejecting 'Almost All' Applications for Asylum of Christian Refugees, Pastor Reveals