Liverpool vs Oldham live stream: Watch online FA Cup football [preview, start time]
Liverpool will play Oldham in the FA Cup 3rd Round on Sunday in what should be a fantastic match up between the giants of Merseyside and their northwest rivals.
Today's game will kick off at 3 p.m. GMT and can be watched online through live stream via the link provided below.
Liverpool will have to play against Oldham today without Daniel Sturridge (ankle), Joe Allen (hip) and Mamadou Sakho (hamstring). Those injuries mean that young players Brad Smith and Jordan Rossiter could be in the squad for today's game.
Oldham will enjoy today's game as a break from their struggles in League One. They are struggling near the bottom of the division right now, but will be hoping that they can cause a massive upset today which will spark their season into life.
Of course Oldham midfielder Anton Rodgers is the 20-year-old son of Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool assistant manager Colin Pascoe has said Rodgers Snr will not let the relations get in the way of his job today. He said, "When I was watching the Oldham game when they played Mansfield in the previous round we [he and Rodgers] texted each other and said there was a chance Anton may be involved. It will be a bit of fun for Brendan and Anton, but we are focused on winning."
Oldham manager Lee Johnson, has said, "A lot of these players, with such a big turnaround, weren't involved last year but it's proof of what can be done. We'll be going there to do our best and try and get a result. Why not? There's nothing for us to lose."
Liverpool against Oldham can be watched online through live stream by clicking here.
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Are Churches Really As Unwelcoming As Surveys Say?
- Why Pope Francis May Get The Cold Shoulder In Sweden
- God & The Presidency: The Faith of Dwight D Eisenhower
- Why I Left Church And Why I'm Going Back Again
- Out Of The Darkness: How God Transformed A Violent Criminal
- Doctor Strange: The Most Theological Marvel Movie So Far
- The Church And Argentina's Dirty War: Why The Vatican Needs To Open Its Files
- Sikh Woman Converts To Christianity After Praying To Jesus
- 3 Things Jesus' Death Teaches Us About Humanity
- Religious Freedom 'Is A Litmus Test Of Overall Freedom' Says EU Special Envoy
- 4 Countries Where Christians Are Persecuted For Their Faith
- Cathedral Lit Red In Solidarity With Persecuted Christians
- EU Parliament Votes To Protect Christians In Iraq After ISIS Is Defeated
- Vatican To Host Concert For The Poor And Homeless
- Jesus' 'Burial Slab' Uncovered For First Time In Centuries