Kim Kardashian baby weight loss photos expected before August 17? Post-baby pregnancy debut may be on Kris!
Kim Kardashian has been out of public view since she gave birth to daughter North West last month but reports state that she is planning to debut her first post-baby appearance prior to her sister Kylie Jenner's Sweet 16 party.
The 32-year-old reality star will be careful not to steal her sister's limelight by making her public post-baby debut before the big day on August 17. She is also rumored to make an appearance on her mother Kris' new talk show 'Kris!'
A source told New York Daily News: "'She really wants to go to Kylie's party, and when it comes to the family, Kris wants everyone there. Kim is just working with Kris to figure out the best plan of action."
Kardashian's appearance on the talk show does not mean that she will debut her daughter. "They'll keep it light and just talk diet and exercise," said the source. "No baby photo will be shown."
Meanwhile, the new mom is said to be working hard to shake off her pregnancy weight, with some reports stating that she allegedly lost 50 pounds after the birth.
The reality star, whose baby photos have yet to be released, is on the cover of Star Magazine, which is titled: "I got my body back! How she lost 50 pounds in 40 days."
Kardashian is keen to lose her baby weight after her pregnancy weight gain was chronicled in the media. She is said to be breastfeeding North to help shed the weight. "She kept hearing that she would lose a lot of weight if she did breast-feed," a source told Star Magazine. "That's why she's forcing herself to do it."
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- What do you do when you just don't like someone?
- The dress code for a disciple of Christ
- Denmark: Friday prayers held at Scandinavia's first female-led mosque
- It's not Christian to be nice
- Christian Small Group: The rejected TV pilot
- Earthquakes and floods: Is God punishing people?
- Does money really stop us getting into heaven?
- Argentina: Mother Teresa nuns beaten and robbed
- Couple lose child against their wishes after court lifts temporary halt on pulling life support
- Church officials in Ghana stand up for residents whose lands are being stolen from them
- Yazidi girl disfigures self by burning her face and body to avoid becoming an ISIS sex slave
- How one youth pastor is bringing hope to persecuted Christians in Iraq
- Anglicans consider new synod to oppose gay marriage