Kim K. swollen feet PHOTOS: Reality star suffers from pregnancy edema
Pregnant Kim Kardashian is two months away from giving birth to her first child with partner Kanye West, but it seems that pregnancy is taking a toll on her body as she was photographed with very swollen feet.
The 32-year-old reality star wore a tight white dress and squeezed into a pair of high heels Thursday which revealed just how swollen her feet are.
By the look of the photos, Kardashian may be suffering from edema, which is a clinical term for swelling.
Edema during pregnancy is common, and occurs mostly in the feet and ankle area.
See photos of Kim's swollen feet HERE.
Earlier this month, Kardashian tweeted a photo of her swollen feet to her 17 million followers after wearing caged Givenchy boots all day.
Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York this month with her beau West, wearing a floral dress designed by Riccardo Tisci. A comment made by the designer had sparked engagement rumors. "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby," he told Women's Wear Daily.
She recently spoke of the differences between her and West. She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- It's Time For Christians To Go To War On Antisemitism
- Could This App Help The Gospel Reach The Muslim World?
- Why I'm Glad To Be A Christian Extremist
- Why Are Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Celebrating In Ethiopia?
- How To Be A Really Bad Disciple
- Holy Fury: Why Christians Are Sometimes Just Too Nice
- When The Right Goes Bad: Why Christians Shouldn't Be Fooled By The 'Declaration Of Dependence '
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Crossway's U-Turn On ESV: Permanent, Final Translation Was A 'Mistake'
- The Chutzpah Of Israel's Dealings With Pope Francis
- Child Sex Abuse In Non-Christian Religions: Why We Need To Know More
- How Christians In Iraq are Starting To Rebuild Lives Out Of The Ashes Left By Islamic State
- Hillsong Pastor Calls Out 'All Lives Matter' Mantra
- Church Building Law Moves Forward In Egypt After String Of Attacks Against Christians