Kim K. swollen feet PHOTOS: Reality star suffers from pregnancy edema
Pregnant Kim Kardashian is two months away from giving birth to her first child with partner Kanye West, but it seems that pregnancy is taking a toll on her body as she was photographed with very swollen feet.
The 32-year-old reality star wore a tight white dress and squeezed into a pair of high heels Thursday which revealed just how swollen her feet are.
By the look of the photos, Kardashian may be suffering from edema, which is a clinical term for swelling.
Edema during pregnancy is common, and occurs mostly in the feet and ankle area.
See photos of Kim's swollen feet HERE.
Earlier this month, Kardashian tweeted a photo of her swollen feet to her 17 million followers after wearing caged Givenchy boots all day.
Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York this month with her beau West, wearing a floral dress designed by Riccardo Tisci. A comment made by the designer had sparked engagement rumors. "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby," he told Women's Wear Daily.
She recently spoke of the differences between her and West. She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
An explosion rocked the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, injuring at least 29 people, authorities said, adding that they are investigating the blast as a criminal act not immediately linked to any terror organization.
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
- Should Christians Practise Yoga?
- How Can We Stop People Losing Their Faith?
- Why John Piper's View Of Christian Hierarchy Is Fundamentally Secular
- 10 Challenging Quotes From St Francis Of Assisi That Will Change The Way You View Faith
- Why Friendship Is A Better Investment Than Romance
- Can Christians Believe In Astrology?
- The Lie Single Christians Believe And How It's Harming Mission
- Corbyn: Labour Can Learn Lessons From Faith Groups' Unity
- Why The Church Has Got To Start Caring About Persecuted Christians
- Thousands Of Muslim Buildings And Mosques Set For Demolition In Myanmar
- Christian Family Of Slain Jordanian Writer Demand Prime Minister Quits
- '20 Churches Destroyed' As Airstrikes Continue To Pound Aleppo
- Slain Mexican Priests Victims Of 'Malicious' Smear Campaign, Church Says
- Poland moves a step closer to banning all abortions
- Christians join other faith leaders in Israel for a 'dangerous' show of interfaith unity