Kim K. shower invite PHOTO: ballerina suggests baby girl with Kanye West?
Kim Kardashian has sent out very fancy invitations for her upcoming baby shower.
The baby shower is scheduled for June 2, hosted by Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
Guests received the invitation in the form of a box, which they open up to reveal a spinning ballerina dancing to Kanye West's "Hey Mama" song.
Click here to see a photo of the invitation.
Kardashian and West are expecting their first child together in July.
The ballerina in the music box may suggest that the pair is having a baby daughter – as previously rumored.
The 32-year-old reality star is currently in Paris, France, with her mother. She has made frequent trips to the city of lights throughout her pregnancy, where West is working on his new album.
She wrote in her blog; "My final trip before I can't fly anymore! My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel any more! We were doing some baby shopping and checking on our place here before heading to LA for a while."
Kardashian has kept her Twitter followers up to date on her pregnancy, with her recent tweet on Tuesday being a photo of her lips with the message: "My pregnancy lips are outta control #IGuessNotABadProblemToHave."
Pope Francis used his Christmas blessing to call for an end to fighting in Syria and the Holy Land.
Pope Francis said on Saturday that Christmas had been "taken hostage" by dazzling materialism that puts God in the shadows and blinds many to the needs of the hungry, the migrants and the war weary.
- Rome's Catholics And Jews Unite In Art Exhibition Celebrating Ancient Biblical Symbol
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Star Eric Liddell: A Life Dedicated To His God
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- Planning A Christian Wedding? Here Are Eight Tips
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Pope Blasts Politicians For 'Populist Rhetoric' And 'Self-Centredness' Over Migrants
- Archbishop Of Canterbury Warns Of Crisis In South Sudan As Millions Face Starvation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Dis-Invited By Conservative Conference After Pressure From Christians
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul