Kim K. shower invite PHOTO: ballerina suggests baby girl with Kanye West?
Kim Kardashian has sent out very fancy invitations for her upcoming baby shower.
The baby shower is scheduled for June 2, hosted by Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
Guests received the invitation in the form of a box, which they open up to reveal a spinning ballerina dancing to Kanye West's "Hey Mama" song.
Click here to see a photo of the invitation.
Kardashian and West are expecting their first child together in July.
The ballerina in the music box may suggest that the pair is having a baby daughter – as previously rumored.
The 32-year-old reality star is currently in Paris, France, with her mother. She has made frequent trips to the city of lights throughout her pregnancy, where West is working on his new album.
She wrote in her blog; "My final trip before I can't fly anymore! My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel any more! We were doing some baby shopping and checking on our place here before heading to LA for a while."
Kardashian has kept her Twitter followers up to date on her pregnancy, with her recent tweet on Tuesday being a photo of her lips with the message: "My pregnancy lips are outta control #IGuessNotABadProblemToHave."
Olympic runner Allyson Felix credits her faith for her success as an athlete.
Ex-ISIS child soldier recalls horror of seeing kids playing with severed heads of executed prisoners
ISIS has been known to exploit children and hone them into soldiers and assets for the group. One of them was a boy named Ibrahim, a former ISIS soldier whose horrific experience with the militant group are forever etched on his mind.
- Finding God in the midst of suffering
- Why going to church could be the best way of evangelising
- Tom Daley and Christian Voice: What the Twitter row really has to teach us
- Why being part of a church is not optional for Christians
- Seduction and beheading: What a dark Bible story tells us about goodness
- Why it's time to stop saying 'God has a special someone planned for you'
- The Story of Christ: Feature film shot in virtual reality to be released this Christmas
- Why Jesus didn't feed the 5,000, and why it matters
- Why we need solitude in the midst of the 2016 American election
- Religious freedom at 'serious risk' at Christian universities, presidents warn
- Anglican Church in Nigeria builds trauma centre for victims of Boko Haram
- Great British Bake Off 2016: Church pastor set to make TV debut as contestant
- 'We are living in darkness': The heartbreaking suffering of refugees stranded in Greece
- Regular worship is indication of good character, says study
- Earthquake devastates central Italy, at least 38 dead