Kim K. shower invite PHOTO: ballerina suggests baby girl with Kanye West?
Kim Kardashian has sent out very fancy invitations for her upcoming baby shower.
The baby shower is scheduled for June 2, hosted by Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian.
Guests received the invitation in the form of a box, which they open up to reveal a spinning ballerina dancing to Kanye West's "Hey Mama" song.
Click here to see a photo of the invitation.
Kardashian and West are expecting their first child together in July.
The ballerina in the music box may suggest that the pair is having a baby daughter – as previously rumored.
The 32-year-old reality star is currently in Paris, France, with her mother. She has made frequent trips to the city of lights throughout her pregnancy, where West is working on his new album.
She wrote in her blog; "My final trip before I can't fly anymore! My mom and I flew to Paris to soak in the amazingness Paris has to offer before I can't travel any more! We were doing some baby shopping and checking on our place here before heading to LA for a while."
Kardashian has kept her Twitter followers up to date on her pregnancy, with her recent tweet on Tuesday being a photo of her lips with the message: "My pregnancy lips are outta control #IGuessNotABadProblemToHave."
Here are seven important facts everyone should be aware of regarding Zika Virus.
An evangelical pastor spanked women's bare bottoms to administer "spiritual discipline", a court has been told.
- Child abuse, the Church and the Goddard inquiry: Why we should all pray it succeeds
- 'This world still brims with glory': It's time to rediscover our sense of hope
- Paul Harcourt: It's been a difficult season for New Wine, but we've come out strong
- How Big Sam manages for success: What the Church can learn from the new England football coach
- 3 reasons why giving can be spiritually dangerous
- The one argument that might make a hardline atheist stop and think...
- China's Muslims under threat of religious persecution
- Mike Pence: the evangelical former Catholic who may yet save Donald Trump
- Soul Survivor on the move, last year for sister festival Momentum
- Erdogan shuts schools and charities as he tightens grip on Turkey
- Ted Cruz 'not a Christian' after refusing to endorse Trump
- FBI special agent called out for omitting God from U.S. Pledge of Allegiance
- Have Western churches and governments abandoned millions of Christians in this 'fractured country'?
- Christianity is this ancient country's key to survival: Where people defend their faith 'to the last drop of blood'
- New exhibition at Durham shows spread of early Christianity in Britain