Kim K privacy clash with Kanye? Kim admits they are 'different', West wants to raise baby in France
Reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child together in July but the pair has recently been swamped with rumors of a split.
Kardashian addressed the ongoing rumors, saying that she and West are definitely "different" which worries her.
She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
While Kardashian, 31, is used to living her life in front of the cameras, she does not want her child to be "growing up in the limelight."
Sponsored Watch Your Favorite Christian Films, 24/7. Click Here To Start Your Free Trial Today
West, 35, reportedly wants to raise their baby in France while Kardashian wants to raise the child in the States.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Kanye is absolutely insistent that the baby will be raised in France, but Kim's refusing to let that happen. It's so important for her to be near her family and have the baby grow up around its aunts, uncles and cousins. There's no way she'll stop fighting Kanye on this."
The pair has spent a lot of time apart since the announcement of the pregnancy last year. They reportedly spent less than 30 days together since the announcement.
Contrary to rumors of a split, the pair also sparked rumors of an engagement last week when Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York with a pair of long-sleeved gloves. Her floral dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci, who told Women's Wear Daily: "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby."
The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
Lionsgate have released the initial trailer for The Shack, the movie adaptation of William P Young's best-selling Christian novel.
Veteran film-maker Martin Scorsese has met with Pope Francis to talk about the director's new movie Silence.
- 6 Worships Songs You Might Not Know, But Should
- After Trump, What Now For Christians In America? Obama Faith Advisor Speaks Out
- From Bethlehem To Bedford: What If Mary And Joseph Were 21st Century Refugees?
- 10 Brilliant Ways To Countdown To Christmas With Your Kids
- No Women Speakers At Your Christian Event? Here's How That Could Change
- Archbishop Of York: Government Must Not 'Scapegoat' Migrants For Failures In Housing And Jobs
- The First Trailer For The Shack Movie Is Here... And It Looks Heartbreaking, Beautiful And Brilliant
- Buzzfeed, Fixer Upper, And Gay Marriage: 3 Questions To Ask
- Why We Need To Stop Calling Our Opponents 'Evil'
- Italy In Turmoil After It Rejects Renzi Reforms
- Putin Says Trump 'Clever', Will Understand New Responsibilities
- Rebels Say They Won't Leave Aleppo; Syrian Army Sees Operation Over In Weeks
- Mourners Gather At Church To Remember Oakland Fire Victims
- Church in Australia Removing References to Christ, Steering Clear of Religious Symbols?
- Anglican Pastor May End Up in Jail in California for Offering Prayers for Women Entering Abortion Facility