Kim K privacy clash with Kanye? Kim admits they are 'different', West wants to raise baby in France
Reality star Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their first child together in July but the pair has recently been swamped with rumors of a split.
Kardashian addressed the ongoing rumors, saying that she and West are definitely "different" which worries her.
She told Fabulous magazine: "We live different lives, but I love being open. That's who I've always been. That will never change because that is who I am. It does worry me when I think about it."
She continued: "I'm definitely more of a recluse since I'm pregnant but I haven't necessarily decided to hold myself back, it's just preparing myself for respecting the privacy of my child and my boyfriend."
While Kardashian, 31, is used to living her life in front of the cameras, she does not want her child to be "growing up in the limelight."
West, 35, reportedly wants to raise their baby in France while Kardashian wants to raise the child in the States.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Kanye is absolutely insistent that the baby will be raised in France, but Kim's refusing to let that happen. It's so important for her to be near her family and have the baby grow up around its aunts, uncles and cousins. There's no way she'll stop fighting Kanye on this."
The pair has spent a lot of time apart since the announcement of the pregnancy last year. They reportedly spent less than 30 days together since the announcement.
Contrary to rumors of a split, the pair also sparked rumors of an engagement last week when Kardashian attended the Met Gala in New York with a pair of long-sleeved gloves. Her floral dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci, who told Women's Wear Daily: "She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby."
Moonlight star and Oscar nominee Mahershala Ali has spoken movingly of facing discrimination as a black man after converting from Christianity to Islam.
"Mary Mary" star Tina Campbell and her husband Teddy have started their new YouTube web series called "10 Minutes With Teddy and Tina," and in the episode "Back to Being Single," they bared their troublesome past and sex life.
- Moonlight Star Speaks Of Abuse After Converting From Christianity To Islam
- What I Learned At Soul Survivor's #NaturallySupernatural Conference
- Not Ashamed Of The Gospel: How Paul Still Speaks To Us Today
- Fixer Upper Stars Launch New Wallpaper Range – 'They Completely Transform A Room'
- Why Lion Should Be Crowned King At The Oscars
- 5 Flawed Rulers In The Bible Who God Used To Do Good
- Christian Mum Blogger Announces Engagement To Football Star Abby Wambach
- This Alabama Church Wants To Set Up Its Own Police Force
- 'Supergroup' Of Chorister Kids Releases Album Of Choral Classics
- China Arrests 4 South Korean Missionaries, Expels 32 More After Raids on Churches
- Captured ISIS Militant Freely Admits Raping 200 Women From Iraqi Minorities, Says It Was 'Normal'
- Iraq Poised For Disaster As 750,000 Civilians Remain Trapped In ISIS-Held Mosul
- ISIS Releases New Video Calling For Slaughter Of Egyptian Christians
- Christian Leaders Protest Franklin Graham Visit: He 'Compromises Jesus's Mission Of Justice And Love For All
- ISIS Drowns 13 Civilians, Execute 8 Others In Mosul, Kirkuk On Charges of Collaborating With The Enemy